- The not so sweet side of Christmas
- First National Burger Festival on 22nd - 29th Janu...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Marvellous markets for Christmas on Sligo Food Tra...
- Pudding for Christmas – from Kelly’s of course
- Franciscan Well Christmas Experience
- The Mescan Menu at The Tavern Murrisk
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Friday, July 1, 2016
..there, just outside the door, he preserved traditional delicacies - brisket, liver sausage and whale blubber, supplied by a local shopkeeper - in a small bucket of sour whey. Erlendur topped up the bucket on a regular basis. He often got into arguments about eating habits with Gardar, who was a big fan of American fast food. To Erlendur, all Gardar’s impassioned talk of pizzas and hamburgers was gibberish.
from Reykjavik Nights by Arnaldur Indridason