- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Babies and Toddlers Welcome at Waterford Harvest Festival
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Franciscan Well descends on The Big Grill, with su...
- Exciting Harvest Dining on Waterford Festival Menu
- Coming Up: Murrisk Pattern & Oyster Festival
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- FEAST in THE EAST. Midleton’s Renowned Food Festiv...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Lunch at Nano Nagle Place
- Pearse Lyons Distillery at St. James, Dublin
- Go Off the Eaten Track in Co Limerick during Herit...
- Griffin's Open Late for World Youth Angling Championships
- Old Carrick Mill Discovers A French Connection!
- Bayview Hotel Launches ‘Banquet by the Bay’ Series...
- Blog Policy
Thursday, May 5, 2011
On the following evening (May 17, 5.00 to 7.00pm), in OUZOS Bar and Grill, 39 Main Street, Blackrock, Dublin, Neil Ellis is your host. There will be a walk around tasting complete with some delicious seafood canapés. Neil will be on hand to answer questions on his wines. Tickets are €15/head or €25 for two.
This will be followed, at 8.00pm, by a Winemaker’s Dinner. Neil will guide us through a 4 course meal designed by our Chef Raouf to complement his wines perfectly. €60 a head to include wine with the meal.