- April Danann: Fermentation is Life!
- Munster Wine & Dine Reminder on upcoming events 2017
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- NEW YORKER FINE LAGER BEER
- Dublin's newest whiskey venture launched
- The First Food Academy Programme Of 2017
- Food safety: simpler rules proposed for small reta...
- Ireland’s first branded Irish cream liqueur launched
- Jonathan Keller crowned winner of the European Che...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
- Irish consumers look forward to World Pi(e) Day
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Sampling their figs and dates in the English Market. That was how I met up with Organic Republic recently. Hadn’t even heard of this Caitriona Daunt and Willie Doherty outfit before but those dates and figs were delicious.
They do a whole range of fruits and veg and will deliver boxes to your door in Cork city and surrounds. You will see them at some Farmers Markets, including Mahon Point, and you may also check out their website for all the info. They are also part of the newly launched LocalMarkets.ie
Raleigh South, Macroom. -026 23888 and 086 3623918 and 087 9446794