- Name the New Radisson Blu Restaurant. Dine Out for...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Munster Wine & Dine Dates for 2017
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Food Innovation Workshop
- Trading on Line with help from Local Enterprise Of...
- HAVE YOUR TASTE BUDS TANTALISED IN CORK!
- Cork Airport’s Food & Beverage Outlets undergoing ...
- Brand Storytelling: The Foundation of Your Growth ...
- Food Tourism Workshop in Longueville
- Clonakilty - Ireland’s Premier Foodie Town
- Coming Up Soon at L’Atitude 51
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Cork's Hayfield Man...
- Come to the Castle with Kate & Caitlin
- Blog Policy
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Sampling their figs and dates in the English Market. That was how I met up with Organic Republic recently. Hadn’t even heard of this Caitriona Daunt and Willie Doherty outfit before but those dates and figs were delicious.
They do a whole range of fruits and veg and will deliver boxes to your door in Cork city and surrounds. You will see them at some Farmers Markets, including Mahon Point, and you may also check out their website for all the info. They are also part of the newly launched LocalMarkets.ie
Raleigh South, Macroom. -026 23888 and 086 3623918 and 087 9446794