- The C.A.T. is out!
- The Tavern Lobster Festival on the May weekend
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- On the Pig's Back to open for Sunday brunch/lunch!...
- International Biennial Poster Design Terras Gauda ...
- A Celebration of Milleens Farmhouse Cheese
- Heading for San Sebastián? Top spots for wine and ...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Hayfield Manor Welcomes New General Manager
- Blog Policy
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Sampling their figs and dates in the English Market. That was how I met up with Organic Republic recently. Hadn’t even heard of this Caitriona Daunt and Willie Doherty outfit before but those dates and figs were delicious.
They do a whole range of fruits and veg and will deliver boxes to your door in Cork city and surrounds. You will see them at some Farmers Markets, including Mahon Point, and you may also check out their website for all the info. They are also part of the newly launched LocalMarkets.ie
Raleigh South, Macroom. -026 23888 and 086 3623918 and 087 9446794