- HAVE YOUR TASTE BUDS TANTALISED IN CORK!
- Cork Airport’s Food & Beverage Outlets undergoing ...
- Brand Storytelling: The Foundation of Your Growth ...
- Food Tourism Workshop in Longueville
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Clonakilty - Ireland’s Premier Foodie Town
- Coming Up Soon at L’Atitude 51
- Kitchen Dialogues. Invite from Mugaritz, Euro-Toqu...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Cork's Hayfield Man...
- Come to the Castle with Kate & Caitlin
- Annam's Indian Cooking Classes
- Food Markets, Festivals, Visits, Events. Cork & Ireland
- Jamie Goode features in Beaujolais 2017 Irish cam...
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Taste of the Week
Miena's Irish Handmade Nougat
I was poking around in Bradleys, North Main Street, Cork, the other day and came up with this beauty, Miena's Handmade Nougat. Bought some Roasted Almond flavour and it's our Taste of the Week. Great to see that it is made in County Wicklow and the good news continues as Miena makes a number of other flavours, including Hazelnut and Chocolate, Almond and Cranberry, and also Almond and Pistachio. Must try them as well. The website seems to be down at the moment but the nougat is fairly widely available, including at Foxford Woollen Mills, Ardkeen Food Store and Avoca.