- April Danann: Fermentation is Life!
- Munster Wine & Dine Reminder on upcoming events 2017
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- NEW YORKER FINE LAGER BEER
- Dublin's newest whiskey venture launched
- The First Food Academy Programme Of 2017
- Food safety: simpler rules proposed for small reta...
- Ireland’s first branded Irish cream liqueur launched
- Jonathan Keller crowned winner of the European Che...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
- Irish consumers look forward to World Pi(e) Day
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Taste of the Week
Miena's Irish Handmade Nougat
I was poking around in Bradleys, North Main Street, Cork, the other day and came up with this beauty, Miena's Handmade Nougat. Bought some Roasted Almond flavour and it's our Taste of the Week. Great to see that it is made in County Wicklow and the good news continues as Miena makes a number of other flavours, including Hazelnut and Chocolate, Almond and Cranberry, and also Almond and Pistachio. Must try them as well. The website seems to be down at the moment but the nougat is fairly widely available, including at Foxford Woollen Mills, Ardkeen Food Store and Avoca.