- Franciscan Well Christmas Experience
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Of Mice and Mayors and Mulled Wine. Music too for ...
- FANAH-FEST: An Eight Degrees Brewing Beer & Music ...
- Flavours of New Zealand
- Upcoming Masterclasses at CLIFF Academy
- Culinary Match. Market Lane Group and CIT'S Touris...
- The Mescan Menu at The Tavern Murrisk
- Mallow Christmas Food and Craft Family Fair
- Dunnes Stores Awarded Irish Quality Food Retailer ...
- Update on "An Afternoon in Ballymaloe House including Sunday Lunch"
- ROZANNA PURCELL & LIFEWAY KEFIR PARTNER TO PROMOTE...
- All the Cheese Champions for 2017
- Go Full Irish for Charity
- Listowel Food Fair Honours Georgina Campbell
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Mary Dowey visits The Restaurant @ Donnybrook Fair to host a wine dinner with a difference. Change is the only constant in the world of wine and that’s why so many of us find it endlessly intriguing.
Like the world of fashion, new styles, new fads and new talents are constantly emerging while others are cast aside. Mary has chosen a line-up of wines from some of the world’s most pioneering regions and cutting‐edge producers for what promises to be a memorable night for food and wine aficionados. DF’s Head Chef, Ben Anderson, has worked closely with Mary to create a mouthwatering four course menu to complement the five wines that have been selected.
DATE: Tuesday 19th April TIME: 19.45
LOCATION: The Restaurant @ Donnybrook Fair
COST: €60 per person / limited places available
T: 01 6144849 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
BARTON & GUESTIER – NÉGOCIANTS
Barton and Guestier are major players in the French wine scene, with a fascinating heritage going all the way back to 1725. Then the company’s founder, 30 year old Thomas Barton (left), departed his native Ireland and emigrated to Bordeaux.
“As a true adventurer he founded his wine