- Cork based TablePath puts you in control of your r...
- MEET THE PEOPLE BEHIND CORK’S LONG TABLE DINNER
- FIRST MARKET LANE SCHOLARSHIP HELPS STUDENT ON ROAD TO CULINARY SUCCESS
- Munster Wine & Dine. Cotton Ball Brewery May 29th 7.00pm
- Getaway to Lyrath Estate in Kilkenny
- ‘Our Table’ pop up event promises a fusion of flav...
- Beaujolais on Irish Tour!
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- A Mega Meitheal Coming May 2018: Events Calendar for Old Butter Roads Summer Féile
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Taste of the Week
Martin’s Whiskey Marmalade
How about whiskey in a jar? Whiskey for breakfast? An early morning Hair of the Dog maybe?
Martin’s Homemade Jams and Marmalades, from Mallow, have started making a whiskey marmalade with the whiskey coming from St Patrick’s Distillery of Douglas. It is quite different to other versions, with a lovely aroma and surprisingly delicious flavour and is our Taste of the Week. Indeed, one non-marmalade eater here has been converted.
The marmalade is available at the Friday Market in Mallow, at Danno’s SuperValu and Lucey’s Butchers (both in Mallow), at Bradley’s of North Main Street (Cork) and at Roughty Fruit (English Market).
See more about St Patrick’s Distillery here.