- Mayo’s first Économusée Opens at Kelly's Butchers
- World Beers & Local Music at Franciscan Well Beer ...
- Dockland now open on Lapp’s Quay
- Willy Wonka Booze Factory ages 94-point whiskey in...
- “Tum Ease” is Listowel Judges’ Cup of Tea
- Cork & Kerry Agree Local Produce is Better
- Barnabrow Gourmet Evening. Always a Special One!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Quinola Mothergrain News. Includes 5 quinoa recipe...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- KeepCup. Keep Reusing. October is the Month to sta...
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Thursday, July 21, 2011
The Smart Way to Locate your Business
I recently met with and old friend of mine Jim Nolan who introduced me to to Loc8 Codes (Location codes) a brilliantly modern and easy way to locate properties and places in Ireland.
From talking with Jim using the Loc8 codes appears to me to be the ideal way to overcome the time wasting and frustration that people experience in trying to quickly find exactly where the hotel, restaurant,sports pitch etc that they wish to travel to is located and to be guided to it.
Loc8 Code was founded by GPS Specialist Gary Delaney who has spent many years researching, developing and finessing the code to meet the exacting requirements of modern needs and usage.
Launched on the 12 July 2010 , with Enterprise Ireland and Garmin Sat Nav support, Loc 8 codes are now widely used by commercial businesses, tourist, Local Goverment, Emergency Services ,sporting bodies and private users.
Having checked, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that many of you are already displaying and using Loc8 Codes on their web sites. Ummera Smoked Products Ltd in West Cork is one and here is a link for you to browse http://www.ummera.com/contact_us.php
Why use Loc8 Codes?
Loc8 Codes can be assigned for any location, not just