|Le Lolo at The Big Shed last Friday night.|
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- How CIT's Department of Tourism & Hospitality is r...
- Savour the last sip of summer with an Albarino tas...
- KeepCup. Keep Reusing. October is the Month to sta...
- Like to join Saturday's Walk and Talk? Followed by lunch at Jacques.
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- World BBQ is coming to Limerick Town
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Sligo's Gala Harvest Feast
- Waterford Harvest Festival has something to suit a...
- Come Dine with Us! A Taste of West Cork Food Festi...
- FESTIV-ALE in Cork!
- Cliff Townhouse Oyster Fest takes place from 7th –...
- Griffins to reduce environmental Footprint with Ne...
- CHARITY ‘POP UP’ TO VISIT CORK CITY
- Waterford Harvest Festival cultivates growing busi...
- Babies and Toddlers Welcome at Waterford Harvest Festival
- Exciting Harvest Dining on Waterford Festival Menu
- Coming Up: Murrisk Pattern & Oyster Festival
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- FEAST in THE EAST. Midleton’s Renowned Food Festiv...
- Blog Policy
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Taste of the Week
Le Lolo's Steak Sandwich
Lots of great tastes at the Ballymaloe LitFest. But one of the first stands out. And that was the the Steak Sandwich from Le Lolo Kitchen in the Big Shed at the Friday night opening party. No time to take a photo, no inclination either, just had to pop it in the mouth! Anyhow, photo in the open cardboard tray might not have looked very well. But it tasted brilliantly. Lauren and his team were rushed off their feet but this was cooked to perfection (medium), the bun was also tender and the mushrooms and salad were also spot on. A great feed. Catch Le Lolo Kitchen at festivals and markets. Maybe take a trip to see him at Mahon Point Farmers Market today and try our Taste of the Week.