- The Tavern Lobster Festival on the May weekend
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- On the Pig's Back to open for Sunday brunch/lunch!...
- International Biennial Poster Design Terras Gauda ...
- A Celebration of Milleens Farmhouse Cheese
- Georgina Campbell Irish Breakfast Awards 2017
- Food Waste Workshop Apr 24th
- Heading for San Sebastián? Top spots for wine and ...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- NOMINATIONS OPEN FOR THE BASQUE CULINARY WORLD PRI...
- Hayfield Manor Welcomes New General Manager
- Food safety: simpler rules proposed for small reta...
- Blog Policy
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Rare Cookery Books Workshop – Keith Floyd. A Taste of West Cork Food Festival Event. Urru Culinary Store Bandon
If you love your rare cookery books and recipes and are interested in showing, sharing and seeing other people’s rare books then come join us for a round table show ‘n’ tell workshop.
The Rare Cookery Books Workshop continues this year with a particular focus on Keith Floyd – a one time resident of Kinsale and acknowledged by many chefs as the “Original Celebrity Chef”.
Food writer and Floyd fan, Dianne Curtin will lead the discussion by sharing her books from the era out of which Keith Floyd emerged. Kinsale based chef, Una Crosbie, will also share her memories and books from Keith Floyd.
So, if you are a fan of Floyd or have a rare cookery book or two that you would like to share with like-minded enthusiasts or if you are just curious, then come along, with your books, memories and little stories for an afternoon of chit chat and discovery.
€6 including light refreshment
Booking advised as space is limited.
Contact Ruth for further details and booking 023-8854731 or book on line www.urru.ie