- Griffins of Dripsey Join Dessert Festival Fun
- Mitchelstown Old Butter Road Event This Weekend!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Munster Wine & Dine. Gubbeen Visit Update!
- Family fun at Westport Food Festival
- The Return of the Campo Viejo Tapas Trail
- A Beginner's Guide To Kitchen Knife Techniques
- Herb Marinated Lamb Chops with Asparagus, Lemon, a...
- GREEN SPACE TO PARTNER MARKET LANE GROUP TO REDUCE FOOD MILES AND FOOD WASTE
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Emporium Raising the Bar in Cork
- Beaujolais trade tasting comes back to Dublin
- The C.A.T. is out!
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Wine event at Ballymaloe
Spanish Wine tasting with Señor Oscar Bayo Contel,
González Byass, Spain
in association with Barry & Fitzwilliam Wine Merchants
at Ballymaloe, Friday 11th November, 7pm
The famous Spanish wine company, Gonzalez Byass, established in 1835 in the
region, it is still a family owned
business and it is now at the 5th generation. They produce wine in different
regions of Jerez Spain: Rioja, Toledo, ,
Somontano, Penedes and Cava. Oscar Bayo Contel will present a selection of
wines –Sparkling Wines, White Wines, Red Wines, from different regions of Jerez ,
as well as a selection of Sherry,
including some very special 30year old Sherries. Spain
Spanish Wine Producer of the Year 2010
Wine tasting at The Grain Store, Ballymaloe
Friday 11th November, 7pm. €10
The Grain Store, Ballymaloe, Shanagarry, Co.
Tel: 021 4652531 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org