- MEET THE PEOPLE BEHIND CORK’S LONG TABLE DINNER
- FIRST MARKET LANE SCHOLARSHIP HELPS STUDENT ON ROAD TO CULINARY SUCCESS
- Munster Wine & Dine. Cotton Ball Brewery May 29th 7.00pm
- Getaway to Lyrath Estate in Kilkenny
- ‘Our Table’ pop up event promises a fusion of flav...
- MARKET LANE GROUP FLIES THE FLAG HIGH FOR EMPLOYEE...
- Beaujolais on Irish Tour!
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- A Mega Meitheal Coming May 2018: Events Calendar for Old Butter Roads Summer Féile
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Wine event at Ballymaloe
Spanish Wine tasting with Señor Oscar Bayo Contel,
González Byass, Spain
in association with Barry & Fitzwilliam Wine Merchants
at Ballymaloe, Friday 11th November, 7pm
The famous Spanish wine company, Gonzalez Byass, established in 1835 in the
region, it is still a family owned
business and it is now at the 5th generation. They produce wine in different
regions of Jerez Spain: Rioja, Toledo, ,
Somontano, Penedes and Cava. Oscar Bayo Contel will present a selection of
wines –Sparkling Wines, White Wines, Red Wines, from different regions of Jerez ,
as well as a selection of Sherry,
including some very special 30year old Sherries. Spain
Spanish Wine Producer of the Year 2010
Wine tasting at The Grain Store, Ballymaloe
Friday 11th November, 7pm. €10
The Grain Store, Ballymaloe, Shanagarry, Co.
Tel: 021 4652531 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org