- Dockland now open on Lapp’s Quay
- Willy Wonka Booze Factory ages 94-point whiskey in...
- “Tum Ease” is Listowel Judges’ Cup of Tea
- Cork & Kerry Agree Local Produce is Better
- Barnabrow Gourmet Evening. Always a Special One!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Quinola Mothergrain News. Includes 5 quinoa recipe...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Afternoon Tea event at Hayfield Manor with Cantate...
- An indulgent evening with 8 Sligo Food Trail chef...
- The Wild Honey Inn gets Michelin Star!
- Over €6000 was raised for 2 charities in Griffins 5th Annual Charity Cycle
- KeepCup. Keep Reusing. October is the Month to sta...
- World BBQ is coming to Limerick Town
- Sligo's Gala Harvest Feast
- Cliff Townhouse Oyster Fest takes place from 7th –...
- Griffins to reduce environmental Footprint with Ne...
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
In an effort to raise money for Focus Ireland, The Corkscrew are putting on a winter wine fair.
What's on offer?
An opportunity to taste over 100 of the best wines available in Ireland in the relaxed and luxurious setting of the Westbury Hotel in Dublin. "We will be generously supported by some of our importers and as ever, it will be great to meet them and to see what new wines are available."
The Corkscrew Winter Wine Fair in aid of Focus Ireland
Sunday, November 20th 12.30 - 5.30pm.
Westbury Hotel, Dublin
Tickets are €25 (all proceeds to Focus Ireland) and available online at http://www.thecorkscrew.ie/winter-wine-fair.html.
About Focus Ireland
Homelessness in Ireland is on the rise, while funding for charitable organisations such as Focus Ireland is under severe pressure. Their services for people who are homeless are especially important at this time of year with colder, wetter weather and the emotional strain of the Christmas period.