- The Good Value Wine List
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Franciscan Well Hosts Spirits Fest On Good Friday
- Exploding Tree launches Cocoa Husk Tea. An energiz...
- Breakfast cereal, flour, bread and more - Oats!
- Airfield: Fish. Fire and Grill.
- It’s the Year of the Dog – at The Draft House, Str...
- Fourcorners Begins Distribution Partnership with W...
- Celebrate at Glenlo Abbey Hotel
- Market Lane Group's new 'Chef Session' Pops Up on ...
- Slow Food East Cork. Coming: Prof Ted Dinan; Bronw...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Easter at The K Club. Eggs. And Golf!
- Georgina Campbell’s Ireland - The Best of the Best
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
In an effort to raise money for Focus Ireland, The Corkscrew are putting on a winter wine fair.
What's on offer?
An opportunity to taste over 100 of the best wines available in Ireland in the relaxed and luxurious setting of the Westbury Hotel in Dublin. "We will be generously supported by some of our importers and as ever, it will be great to meet them and to see what new wines are available."
The Corkscrew Winter Wine Fair in aid of Focus Ireland
Sunday, November 20th 12.30 - 5.30pm.
Westbury Hotel, Dublin
Tickets are €25 (all proceeds to Focus Ireland) and available online at http://www.thecorkscrew.ie/winter-wine-fair.html.
About Focus Ireland
Homelessness in Ireland is on the rise, while funding for charitable organisations such as Focus Ireland is under severe pressure. Their services for people who are homeless are especially important at this time of year with colder, wetter weather and the emotional strain of the Christmas period.