- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Grub Club at the White Horse
- How CIT's Department of Tourism & Hospitality is r...
- Savour the last sip of summer with an Albarino tas...
- KeepCup. Keep Reusing. October is the Month to sta...
- World BBQ is coming to Limerick Town
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Sligo's Gala Harvest Feast
- Cliff Townhouse Oyster Fest takes place from 7th –...
- Griffins to reduce environmental Footprint with Ne...
- CHARITY ‘POP UP’ TO VISIT CORK CITY
- Coming Up: Murrisk Pattern & Oyster Festival
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Thursday, May 5, 2011
On the following evening (May 17, 5.00 to 7.00pm), in OUZOS Bar and Grill, 39 Main Street, Blackrock, Dublin, Neil Ellis is your host. There will be a walk around tasting complete with some delicious seafood canapés. Neil will be on hand to answer questions on his wines. Tickets are €15/head or €25 for two.
This will be followed, at 8.00pm, by a Winemaker’s Dinner. Neil will guide us through a 4 course meal designed by our Chef Raouf to complement his wines perfectly. €60 a head to include wine with the meal.