|Languedoc: Chateau de Peyrepertuse|
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Marvellous markets for Christmas on Sligo Food Tra...
- Adare Manor Sommelier Chosen For New Zealand Sommi...
- A Celebration of Spiced Beef in Cork Cafés
- BARRY AND FITZWILLIAM ANNOUNCE IRISH DISTRIBUTION ...
- Pudding for Christmas – from Kelly’s of course
- Killian Crowley is S.Pellegrino Young Chef 2018
- Franciscan Well Christmas Experience
- The Mescan Menu at The Tavern Murrisk
- Go Full Irish for Charity
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Domaine Aonghusa Corbieres Noah 2007 Syrah, 14.5%, Karwig (€16.50),
This is a spicy full bodied red, 100 per cent Syrah. The nose is redolent of black fruit and there are herby hints. The concentrated fruit continues through to the palate where strong tannins balance it up. A really well made Syrah. You won't be disappointed with this dark dark red one.