- The C.A.T. is out!
- The Tavern Lobster Festival on the May weekend
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- On the Pig's Back to open for Sunday brunch/lunch!...
- International Biennial Poster Design Terras Gauda ...
- A Celebration of Milleens Farmhouse Cheese
- Heading for San Sebastián? Top spots for wine and ...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Hayfield Manor Welcomes New General Manager
- Blog Policy
Monday, September 9, 2013
Next up in the WineGeese series is a wonderful tasting with John McDonnell.
John is one of the legends of the Irish wine scene and has many years of experience in the wine trade, especially in relation to the wines of Australia.
John will talk about winemaking and winemakers in the Clare Valley in Australia and will give a guided tasting of six wines from this beautiful part of the world. John has a wonderful, engaging presentation style and is deeply passionate and knowledgeable about Australian wine so it promises to be a memorable tasting.
A super tasting deserves a super location and where better than the beautiful surroundings of Hayfield Manor.
Booking in advance is highly recommended as this event is expected to sell out very quickly.
Venue : Hayfield Manor – Cost €15
Bookings : Contact Michelle Donovan. Events Manager.
Hayfield Manor. Phone (021) 484 5900