- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- How CIT's Department of Tourism & Hospitality is r...
- Savour the last sip of summer with an Albarino tas...
- KeepCup. Keep Reusing. October is the Month to sta...
- Like to join Saturday's Walk and Talk? Followed by lunch at Jacques.
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- World BBQ is coming to Limerick Town
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Sligo's Gala Harvest Feast
- Waterford Harvest Festival has something to suit a...
- Come Dine with Us! A Taste of West Cork Food Festi...
- FESTIV-ALE in Cork!
- Cliff Townhouse Oyster Fest takes place from 7th –...
- Griffins to reduce environmental Footprint with Ne...
- CHARITY ‘POP UP’ TO VISIT CORK CITY
- Waterford Harvest Festival cultivates growing busi...
- Babies and Toddlers Welcome at Waterford Harvest Festival
- Exciting Harvest Dining on Waterford Festival Menu
- Coming Up: Murrisk Pattern & Oyster Festival
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- FEAST in THE EAST. Midleton’s Renowned Food Festiv...
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Tea Rooms at Camden Fort Meagher
Room with a View
Adare's Old Creamery (Limerick)
Drumcliffe Tea House (Sligo)
Scrummylicious Bakery and Tearoom (Dungloe, Donegal)
Doneraile Court Tea Rooms (Doneraile, Cork)
Tea and Garden Rooms (Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare)
Phoenix Park Tea Rooms (Dublin)
Pancake Cottage (Co. Kerry)
Duchess Tea Rooms in Bandon (Co. Cork)
Read more on Camden Fort Meagher,
A superb visit on Cork's doorstep!