- Make A Date at the Mustard Seed to Celebrate Valen...
- LOVE (and some food & wine) is all you need at Lim...
- Declare Your Pride in Irish Food urges Restaurateu...
- Michelin Starred Chef Andy McFadden Shares His Favourite Quinoa Recipes
- Easter at The K Club. Eggs. And Golf!
- Kilkenny School of Food Seeks Tutors!
- Georgina Campbell’s Ireland - The Best of the Best
- Cahernane House Hotel entering final stage of €6.5...
- The Cask Ales and Extraordinary Brewing Festival a...
- EU PROGRAMME TO PROVIDE FOOD TO MOST DEPRIVED THRO...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Jean Smullen's Wine Diary
- The Franciscan Well Reveals Its First Festival of ...
- Blog Policy
- Update on "An Afternoon in Ballymaloe House includ...
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Tea Rooms at Camden Fort Meagher
Room with a View
Adare's Old Creamery (Limerick)
Drumcliffe Tea House (Sligo)
Scrummylicious Bakery and Tearoom (Dungloe, Donegal)
Doneraile Court Tea Rooms (Doneraile, Cork)
Tea and Garden Rooms (Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare)
Phoenix Park Tea Rooms (Dublin)
Pancake Cottage (Co. Kerry)
Duchess Tea Rooms in Bandon (Co. Cork)
Read more on Camden Fort Meagher,
A superb visit on Cork's doorstep!