- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Food Innovation Workshop
- Trading on Line with help from Local Enterprise Of...
- HAVE YOUR TASTE BUDS TANTALISED IN CORK!
- Cork Airport’s Food & Beverage Outlets undergoing ...
- Brand Storytelling: The Foundation of Your Growth ...
- Food Tourism Workshop in Longueville
- Clonakilty - Ireland’s Premier Foodie Town
- Coming Up Soon at L’Atitude 51
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Cork's Hayfield Man...
- Come to the Castle with Kate & Caitlin
- Food Markets, Festivals, Visits, Events. Cork & Ireland
- Blog Policy
Monday, February 28, 2011
The Market itself was buzzing this Saturday morning, particularly busy at On the Pig’s Back and also upstairs in the Farmgate Cafe.
Needing a coffee boost, we headed for this comfortable little spot that uses the Irish language a good deal, at least in its literature. Anraith by the way means soup or broth.
We were after coffee and scones and it cost us a reasonable €6.60 for a pair of each. The Gaggia coffee was fine as were the scones and so too was the service. So it was a couple of refreshed and pleased customers that left after a nice sos beag (little break).