- DUNMORE HOUSE HOTEL VOWS TO CELEBRATE BIG WIN WITH...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- NOMINATIONS OPEN FOR THE BASQUE CULINARY WORLD PRI...
- Hayfield Manor Welcomes New General Manager
- April Danann: Fermentation is Life!
- Munster Wine & Dine Reminder on upcoming events 2017
- NEW YORKER FINE LAGER BEER
- Dublin's newest whiskey venture launched
- The First Food Academy Programme Of 2017
- Food safety: simpler rules proposed for small reta...
- Ireland’s first branded Irish cream liqueur launched
- Jonathan Keller crowned winner of the European Che...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
- Irish consumers look forward to World Pi(e) Day
Monday, February 28, 2011
The Market itself was buzzing this Saturday morning, particularly busy at On the Pig’s Back and also upstairs in the Farmgate Cafe.
Needing a coffee boost, we headed for this comfortable little spot that uses the Irish language a good deal, at least in its literature. Anraith by the way means soup or broth.
We were after coffee and scones and it cost us a reasonable €6.60 for a pair of each. The Gaggia coffee was fine as were the scones and so too was the service. So it was a couple of refreshed and pleased customers that left after a nice sos beag (little break).