- Griffins of Dripsey Join Dessert Festival Fun
- Mitchelstown Old Butter Road Event This Weekend!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Munster Wine & Dine. Gubbeen Visit Update!
- Family fun at Westport Food Festival
- The Return of the Campo Viejo Tapas Trail
- A Beginner's Guide To Kitchen Knife Techniques
- Herb Marinated Lamb Chops with Asparagus, Lemon, a...
- GREEN SPACE TO PARTNER MARKET LANE GROUP TO REDUCE FOOD MILES AND FOOD WASTE
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Emporium Raising the Bar in Cork
- Beaujolais trade tasting comes back to Dublin
- The C.A.T. is out!
- Blog Policy
Monday, February 28, 2011
The Market itself was buzzing this Saturday morning, particularly busy at On the Pig’s Back and also upstairs in the Farmgate Cafe.
Needing a coffee boost, we headed for this comfortable little spot that uses the Irish language a good deal, at least in its literature. Anraith by the way means soup or broth.
We were after coffee and scones and it cost us a reasonable €6.60 for a pair of each. The Gaggia coffee was fine as were the scones and so too was the service. So it was a couple of refreshed and pleased customers that left after a nice sos beag (little break).