- Sligo Food Trail launches Taste of Spring Feast
- The Good Value Wine List
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Rosie Fortescue to judge the Bollinger Best Dresse...
- Argentine Wine Fair 11th April
- IRISH EYES ARE SMILIGN!
- West Cork Farm Tours – An authentic grass roots, I...
- “Salt of the Earth” art exhibition for budding art...
- Eight Degrees: now in cans, with new beer and awar...
- Fourcorners Bring US Brewing Giants Ballast Point ...
- Munster Wine & Dine. Coming Soon. The Wine Walk. W...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Ladies’ Day at the Mustard Seed in Ballingarry, Co...
- Paradiso is 25 and celebrating!
- Easter at The K Club. Eggs. And Golf!
- Blog Policy
Friday, August 26, 2011
From Vineyards Direct (www.fromvineyardsdirect.ie) are proud sponsors of these events:
“Charity events at Burren House with the London Garden Opera Company”
The events are on two days on 3rd and 4th Sept .
All proceeds are going to Marymount Hospice, Cork Simon and Local Schools.
These are the wines that will be available to buy, on 3rd and 4th September, at Burren House. They will be available either by the bottle or by the glass:
2009 Chateau Bauduc Blanc, Bordeaux €15 €5 glass
2009 Saint-Véran “Merloix”, Burgundy €15 €5 glass
2009 Altos De Oliva Garnacha, Catalunya €10 €4 Glass
2009 Barbera D’Alba: Cascina Chicco ‘Granera Alta’ €15 €5 glass
2007 Chateau Teyssier, St Emilion Grand Cru €20 €5 glass
For a full programme please visit : the Burren House website website www.burrenhouse.net (Saturday 3rd September full day, garden Opera and Picnic = tickets €69 Sunday 4th September 7-9pm = € 35)
All in a good cause! So pass the word on!
For more information on any of these wines please visit: www.fromvineyardsdirect.ie
or phone Stuart, Dave or Gareth at: 01 8457645
Thursday, August 4, 2011
OPERA - ROAST PIG - FINE WINES
Dominique Geary of From Vineyards Direct has been in touch to say that FVYD are the proud sponsors of: “Charity events at Burren House with the London Garden Opera Company.”
The events are on two days, on 3rd and 4th September with all proceeds going to Marymount Hospice, Cork Simon and Local Schools.
On 3rd the From Vineyards Direct team will be there to help you enjoy the Pig Roast Barbeque with suitably picked wines from their successful range! This will take place during an extended interval between the two operas. Also on 4th during the shorter interval!
For a full programme please visit : the Burren House website (Saturday 3rd September full day, garden Opera and Picnic = tickets €69 Sunday 4th September 7-9pm = € 35).
I will be back shortly with the list of wines that will be available to taste and buy (all proceeds to charities mentioned above).