- Last chance to sign up for Tuesday's trip to the Cotton Ball - see details below as well of other exciting events for your diary!
- Birthday celebrations at The Draft House, Strandhi...
- Farmer In Co Cork Cultivates Thought Provoking Gar...
- Cork based TablePath puts you in control of your r...
- MEET THE PEOPLE BEHIND CORK’S LONG TABLE DINNER
- FIRST MARKET LANE SCHOLARSHIP HELPS STUDENT ON ROAD TO CULINARY SUCCESS
- Getaway to Lyrath Estate in Kilkenny
- ‘Our Table’ pop up event promises a fusion of flav...
- Beaujolais on Irish Tour!
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- A Mega Meitheal Coming May 2018: Events Calendar for Old Butter Roads Summer Féile
- Blog Policy
Tio Pepe En Rama has arrived in Ireland!
TIO PEPE EN RAMA 2018:
PERFECT HARMONY 9th edition launched.
Now in Ireland.
Nine years on from the first international launch of Tio Pepe En Rama, its international success continues to grow and is now available in a record, 19 markets. Antonio Flores, multi- award winning Master Blender describes this year’s “saca” as “perfect harmony”.
Bringing together the vine, the winemaking, ageing in cask and beneath a dense veil of flor, the Tio Pepe En Rama 2018 is the definition of perfect harmony in a wine, according to Master Blender Antonio Flores.
Selected from 62 casks in the González Byass foundational cellars of La Constancia and Rebollo, the heart of Jerez, Spain, the 2018 Tio Pepe En Rama is particularly intense in character this year due to the cold, dry winter which enabled a compact cap of flor to form this year; creating a wine that is salty, sappy and concentrated.
For Antonio Flores, two-time winner of the IWC Len Evans Trophy, the wine is, “the very best interpretation of vine and cellar, chalk dust and long hours spent selecting this very unique, fresh wine: harmonious, like the sound of a guitar in the stillness of the afternoon.”
The 2018 edition is golden in colour, bright with the aromas of freshly baked bread and pungent yeasty notes. Complex and alive, saline and expressive, the wine has an attractive bitterness at the end of the palate which makes it all the more delicious.
Kate Barry of Barry & Fitzwilliam has just been in touch to confirm theTio Pepe En Rama has now arrived in Ireland.
RSP is €18.99 and stockists are:;
Online at www.WinesOfTheWorld.ie