- Kelly’s Puddings go ‘All Ireland’ with Lidl
- Catalan Theme at next Market Lane Chef Sessions
- CHEF’S TABLE - SEASONS 5 & 6
- Franciscan Well wins Best Tourist Bar in Ireland
- Waterford Harvest Festival brings taste-bud tingling, foodie fun to the city
- Cliff House Hotel to host Harty’s Oyster Tour & Su...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Dunnes Stores Simply Better Collection wins ‘Own Label Brand of the Year’ at the Food & Drink Business Awards 2018
- Market Lane Group Helps Keep Youth Rowing Programme Afloat
- 2018 A Taste of West Cork Food Festival has lift-off!
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- DERRY CLARKE & GARY O’HANLON TO HEADLINE STRANDHI...
- Waterford Harvest Festival A family-fun, festive ...
- Brownes - The Bar at Great Southern Killarney - wi...
- World's Best for Eight Degrees Brewing's Howling G...
- Blog Policy
Teeling Whiskey Announces Details of July’s ‘Dublin Rising’ Event
Specially curated event will celebrate distillery’s coming of age
Teeling Whiskey, Ireland’s leading progressive whiskey producer which was founded in 2012, has announced the details of the second edition of ‘Dublin Rising’, a special event series that is being held to mark the coming of age of its award-winning distillery and the arrival of its Single Pot Still, the first Dublin distilled whiskey to be launched in over 40 years, later this year.
Taking place monthly, July’s ‘Dublin Rising’ on Friday 27th July from , will showcase the very best in independent Irish food, featuring an artisan food market curated by local legend Billy Scurry. Attendees to the Dublin Rising food event will have the opportunity to witness live cooking demonstrations and participate in a community kitchen, featuring host of Ireland’s leading artisan food producers, including Newmarket native, Marcus O’Laoire.
Marcus will join a line-up of cracking Dublin DJs at the event, including Nialler9 and Kelly Anne Byrne, who will be playing music for attendees all evening long. In addition to this fantastic line up, Teeling Whiskey will be serving up some of their signature cocktails all night long, with pop up tastings and cocktail demos taking place throughout the distillery. Admission to the second edition of ‘Dublin Rising’ is FREE of charge.
‘Dublin Rising’ will continue in August, when Totally Dublin and event producers The Locals will curate the third edition of the event series, comprising of a panel discussion on Dublin’s innovative creative and cultural scene, across two stages in the distillery’s exhibition space.
All profits from ticket sales to the Dublin Rising series will be donated to charities based beside the home of the Teeling Whiskey Distillery in Dublin 8. The ticket price will include a complimentary Teeling Whiskey cocktail and each event will also feature full Teeling Whiskey bars, with guest beers and spirits available to purchase throughout.
The ‘Dublin Rising’ event series is taking place ahead of the eagerly anticipated release of the Teeling Whiskey Single Pot Still, the first Dublin born Irish whiskey in over 40 years. The first cask of Single Pot Still from the Teeling Whiskey Distillery will be unveiled as a celebratory release of just 250 bottles in August. This will be followed with the first commercial release of the new Teeling Single Pot Still this October.