- Stojo - The On-the-Go Collapsible Cup
- WINTER WARMER AT LYRATH ESTATE
- A Simply Better Christmas
- Dress up Fancy for Saturday's Killavullen Farmers ...
- Cork’s Cask Bar and Greenes Restaurant Win Top Awa...
- West Cork Underwater Search & Rescue Fundraising G...
- Iconic Ha’penny Bridge inspires new handcrafted small-batch spirits range
- Granny Griffin Wins at Blas na hEireann 2018 In Di...
- Gold for Horgans at Blas Na hEireann
- Blas na hÉireann 2018 winners announced - 53 from ...
- GRAHAM’S winniGN WAYS WITH WOMEN
- City Hall Heats Up for 10th Annual Cork and Kerry ...
- FALLING FOR US- AUTUMN AT LYRATH ESTATE
- Mellow Fruitfulness at Cahernane House Hotel
- Cork Cheese Week Latest
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Cork Food Policy Council Presents Cork Food Harvest Festival 2018
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Blog Policy
Cork based TablePath puts you in control of your restaurant
TablePath is a Cork-based company that provides an integrated suite of online products for the Restaurant sector. The company was set up by Martin Poucher in 2014 and together with Andrew Monaghan they are providing an invaluable product and service to some of the top Restaurants & Hotels in Cork, Munster and beyond.
The key products / functionality are as follows
- leading Restaurant Reservations systems favoured by the likes of Greenes Restaurant, Hayfield Manor, ELECTRIC, Toons Bridge Dairy, Adare Manor, Bay Tree Bistro, Cliff House Hotel and more..
Gives you complete control over all aspects of your Reservation process, lowers no-shoes and late cancellations as well as giving you Verified Reviews from YOUR diners.
- Restaurant focused website with online Vouchers integrated to your website !
- GDPR compliant Marketing suite enabling you to automate your Social Media posts and tailor your email Marketing campaign for YOUR clients
- Forecasting and Analysis (AI) helping you to get an incredibly accurate read of what's going on in your Restaurant
If you would like to find out more please visit the TablePath website (www.tablepath.com) or contact Andrew Monaghan on 086 6079650