- Meat | Fish | Smoke & Fire
- FYFFES COMMITMENT TO FAIRTRADE RECOGNISED
- Estrella Damm to Continue Partnership with Food On...
- Revamp unveiled of well-known Kinsale restaurant ...
- Carl D’Alton From Cask Wins World Class Irish Bart...
- 420 GUESTS TO DINE OUTDOORS FOR CORK’S LONG TABLE...
- Renowned London Cocktail Bar Callooh Callay To Pop Up in Cork; One Night Only
- SuperValu Unveils Its New Summer Wine Range. With ...
- UK’S BEST PIZZA CHEF, DAVIDE D’AURIA, TO HOST A MA...
- 100,000 Footfall Boost Expected for Newbridge Silverware with Launch of Factory Tour
- Freshii Goes Greener: Compostable Packaging, Cutl...
- Archway Lager launched by Franciscan Well
- Summer Season In Cask Cocktail Bar In Cork Kicks O...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Mescan Brewery Tours - New for Summer 2018
- Cork based TablePath puts you in control of your r...
- FIRST MARKET LANE SCHOLARSHIP HELPS STUDENT ON ROAD TO CULINARY SUCCESS
- ‘Our Table’ pop up event promises a fusion of flav...
- Beaujolais on Irish Tour!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Blog Policy
Pork Crackling with an Irish Twist. Scratch My Pork.
Pork Crackling with an Irish Twist
(Chef Matthew Brownie)
A Skibbereen local man since 2008, Kiwi Chef Matthew Brownie continues to progress with his career. He is now employed at the historic Bantry Bay Hotel, and also about to branch out with the setting up of his own Chef Consultancy business that is starting up very shortly, not forgetting he continues to write as a Chef Food Writer for The Southern Star Newspaper.
Scratch My Pork (Pork Crackling with an Irish Twist) has now been trading for just over 3 years now and, with a national distributor on board Ampersand, The No Nonsense Food Company continues to go from strength to strength.
National coverage throughout Ireland, Matthew & The No Nonsense Food team has added a new Salt & Vinegar flavour to its already 2 flavours that hit the Irish market in May this year.
“The team are very excited that the new flavour will create more happy customers. The Salt & Vinegar flavour is Gluten & Dairy free & High in Protein so we have kept the profile of our snack range open to most allergen & dietary snacking consumers.”
“I am delighted with how much hard work & attention to detail The No Nonsense Food Company team has put in & how the success of the company has been down to each individual’s expertise.”
Matthew also mentioned that a new product range will be out in the Irish Market very soon, so keep your eyes open for that.