- The Good Value Wine List
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Franciscan Well Hosts Spirits Fest On Good Friday
- Exploding Tree launches Cocoa Husk Tea. An energiz...
- Breakfast cereal, flour, bread and more - Oats!
- Airfield: Fish. Fire and Grill.
- It’s the Year of the Dog – at The Draft House, Str...
- Fourcorners Begins Distribution Partnership with W...
- Celebrate at Glenlo Abbey Hotel
- Market Lane Group's new 'Chef Session' Pops Up on ...
- Slow Food East Cork. Coming: Prof Ted Dinan; Bronw...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Easter at The K Club. Eggs. And Golf!
- Georgina Campbell’s Ireland - The Best of the Best
- Blog Policy
Pork Crackling with an Irish Twist. Scratch My Pork.
Pork Crackling with an Irish Twist
(Chef Matthew Brownie)
A Skibbereen local man since 2008, Kiwi Chef Matthew Brownie continues to progress with his career. He is now employed at the historic Bantry Bay Hotel, and also about to branch out with the setting up of his own Chef Consultancy business that is starting up very shortly, not forgetting he continues to write as a Chef Food Writer for The Southern Star Newspaper.
Scratch My Pork (Pork Crackling with an Irish Twist) has now been trading for just over 3 years now and, with a national distributor on board Ampersand, The No Nonsense Food Company continues to go from strength to strength.
National coverage throughout Ireland, Matthew & The No Nonsense Food team has added a new Salt & Vinegar flavour to its already 2 flavours that hit the Irish market in May this year.
“The team are very excited that the new flavour will create more happy customers. The Salt & Vinegar flavour is Gluten & Dairy free & High in Protein so we have kept the profile of our snack range open to most allergen & dietary snacking consumers.”
“I am delighted with how much hard work & attention to detail The No Nonsense Food Company team has put in & how the success of the company has been down to each individual’s expertise.”
Matthew also mentioned that a new product range will be out in the Irish Market very soon, so keep your eyes open for that.