- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Grub Club at the White Horse
- How CIT's Department of Tourism & Hospitality is r...
- Savour the last sip of summer with an Albarino tas...
- KeepCup. Keep Reusing. October is the Month to sta...
- World BBQ is coming to Limerick Town
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Sligo's Gala Harvest Feast
- Cliff Townhouse Oyster Fest takes place from 7th –...
- Griffins to reduce environmental Footprint with Ne...
- CHARITY ‘POP UP’ TO VISIT CORK CITY
- Coming Up: Murrisk Pattern & Oyster Festival
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Pork Crackling with an Irish Twist. Scratch My Pork.
Pork Crackling with an Irish Twist
(Chef Matthew Brownie)
A Skibbereen local man since 2008, Kiwi Chef Matthew Brownie continues to progress with his career. He is now employed at the historic Bantry Bay Hotel, and also about to branch out with the setting up of his own Chef Consultancy business that is starting up very shortly, not forgetting he continues to write as a Chef Food Writer for The Southern Star Newspaper.
Scratch My Pork (Pork Crackling with an Irish Twist) has now been trading for just over 3 years now and, with a national distributor on board Ampersand, The No Nonsense Food Company continues to go from strength to strength.
National coverage throughout Ireland, Matthew & The No Nonsense Food team has added a new Salt & Vinegar flavour to its already 2 flavours that hit the Irish market in May this year.
“The team are very excited that the new flavour will create more happy customers. The Salt & Vinegar flavour is Gluten & Dairy free & High in Protein so we have kept the profile of our snack range open to most allergen & dietary snacking consumers.”
“I am delighted with how much hard work & attention to detail The No Nonsense Food Company team has put in & how the success of the company has been down to each individual’s expertise.”
Matthew also mentioned that a new product range will be out in the Irish Market very soon, so keep your eyes open for that.