- “Tum Ease” is Listowel Judges’ Cup of Tea
- Cork & Kerry Agree Local Produce is Better
- Barnabrow Gourmet Evening. Always a Special One!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Quinola Mothergrain News. Includes 5 quinoa recipe...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Afternoon Tea event at Hayfield Manor with Cantate...
- An indulgent evening with 8 Sligo Food Trail chef...
- The Wild Honey Inn gets Michelin Star!
- Over €6000 was raised for 2 charities in Griffins 5th Annual Charity Cycle
- Persia to West Cork via Galway's Mitzi’s Mezze
- How CIT's Department of Tourism & Hospitality is r...
- KeepCup. Keep Reusing. October is the Month to sta...
- World BBQ is coming to Limerick Town
- Sligo's Gala Harvest Feast
- Cliff Townhouse Oyster Fest takes place from 7th –...
- Griffins to reduce environmental Footprint with Ne...
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Afternoon Tea event at Hayfield Manor with Cantate Choir in support of Pieta House.
Savour Hayfield Manor’s Traditional white glove Afternoon Tea while enjoying a performance from Cork’s Cantate Choir in support of Pieta House.
The Cantate Choir will perform at Hayfield Manor on Friday 13th of October from 3.30pm as part of National Choral Singing Week, in association with Mental Health Ireland. Cantate are a lively group of mixed voices and perform a varied collection of songs from musicals to contemporary classics. Cantate will perform their joyful and uplifting musical repertoire as guests soak up the manor atmosphere in the elegant surrounds of Orchids at Hayfield Manor. While being serenaded, guests will indulge in a delicious Afternoon Tea assortment of pastries, cakes, dainty sandwiches and specialty teas and coffees.
The price for Hayfield Manor’s Traditional Afternoon Tea is €34.00 per person. Those enjoying the entertainment on the day will also have the option to make a voluntary contribution to Pieta House, who do incredible work in the prevention of suicide and self-harm.
Should you wish to join this wonderful afternoon of sweet, savoury & song, please call us on 021 4845900 or alternatively email email@example.com.
If you would like any more information, please feel free to contact us:
Contact: Emma Tangney
Tel: +353 21 4845900