- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Marvellous markets for Christmas on Sligo Food Tra...
- Adare Manor Sommelier Chosen For New Zealand Sommi...
- A Celebration of Spiced Beef in Cork Cafés
- BARRY AND FITZWILLIAM ANNOUNCE IRISH DISTRIBUTION ...
- Pudding for Christmas – from Kelly’s of course
- Killian Crowley is S.Pellegrino Young Chef 2018
- Franciscan Well Christmas Experience
- The Mescan Menu at The Tavern Murrisk
- Go Full Irish for Charity
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
BARRY AND FITZWILLIAM ANNOUNCE IRISH DISTRIBUTION OF BREWDOG
BARRY AND FITZWILLIAM ANNOUNCE IRISH DISTRIBUTION OF BREWDOG EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1ST 2018
Drinks distributor Barry & Fitzwilliam has today announced it has secured the Irish distribution rights to the iconic Craft Beer brand, Brewdog, effective January 1st, 2018.
Back in 2007 BrewDog kick-started the craft beer revolution in the UK, with one mission, to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as its two founders, James Watt & Martin Dickie. Something the brand has continued to live or die by every day.
10 years on, Brewdog has become the UK’s most successful international craft beer business. famed for its rapid expansion and brewing innovation, which has been fueled by ‘Equity for Punks’, an innovative crowdfunding platform that counts more than 60,000 investors globally, who have collectively contributed over £50million.
Famed for its rich brewing history, Ireland has long been a key export market for BrewDog, and the brand is currently scouting for a location for a bar of its own in Dublin. Once established, BrewDog will continue brewing beers that resonate heavily with chosen styles and flavor of the local audience.
“The addition of the Brewdog brand to our portfolio will give our customers an unrivaled choice of Craft Beers both domestic and International” said Michael Barry Managing Director of Barry & Fitzwilliam.
Barry & Fitzwilliam is Ireland's largest independent drinks distributor, carrying over 100 international premium brands of wines, spirits and beer. The portfolio includes products from the multinational drinks groups Beam Suntory, McGuigan Wines, Rémy Cointreau, ILLVA Saronno, Edrington, Jägermeister, Villa Maria, WKD and now, Brewdog.
For more information on Brewdog please visit https://www.brewdog.com/