- World's Best for Eight Degrees Brewing's Howling G...
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Special Nights at Richy's for A Taste of West Cork
- O'Hara's to Steel the Show at Another Love Story 2...
- Cork's Only Bulb Day & World Honey Bee Day
- What’s on the menu at the Waterford Harvest Festiv...
- ROKU- Premium Japanese Craft Gin
- Ireland’s first Oyster Experience opens in Sligo t...
- 10th Annual Waterford Harvest Festival. Celebratin...
- India’s ancient soils and Europe’s modern winemake...
- The BIG Eggsellent Breakfast
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
Netflix: Chefs Table Season 5 plus New Food Series Coming
Netflix has announced that Chefs Table Season 5 will launch onand a new food series by the creators of Cooked, called SALT, FAT, ACID, HEAT will launch on .
Chef’s Table Season 5 will launch on
Netflix announces a new season of the delectable, Emmy-nominated series Chef’s Table. Launching this September, the new season will take viewers inside the lives and kitchens of
four new international chefs as the series explores their lives, talents and passion from their piece of culinary heaven.
SALT, FAT, ACID, HEAT launches
Based on Samin Nosrat’s best-selling, James Beard Award-winning book, Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat is the essential guide to the basic elements of good cooking.
Directed by Caroline Suh, each episode of this four-part series joins our spirited guide Samin as she travels to home kitchens of Italy, the southern islands of Japan, the heat of the Yucatán and back to
Berkeley's Chez Panisse—where she started her culinary career—to demystify and explore the central principles of what makes food delicious and how each of us can easily incorporate
those elements into every dish. Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat is produced by Jigsaw Productions, the creators of Cooked.