- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Grub Club at the White Horse
- How CIT's Department of Tourism & Hospitality is r...
- Savour the last sip of summer with an Albarino tas...
- KeepCup. Keep Reusing. October is the Month to sta...
- World BBQ is coming to Limerick Town
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Sligo's Gala Harvest Feast
- Cliff Townhouse Oyster Fest takes place from 7th –...
- Griffins to reduce environmental Footprint with Ne...
- CHARITY ‘POP UP’ TO VISIT CORK CITY
- Coming Up: Murrisk Pattern & Oyster Festival
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Sligo's Gala Harvest Feast
Launch of the Gala Harvest Feast,
a celebration of the Sligo Food Trail
The “Secret’s is in the Mix” at the Sligo Food Trail Gala Harvest Feast, a celebration of Sligo’s finest foods. Indulge yourself in a carefully selected decadent 9 course tasting menu celebrating local ingredients, from Sligo's finest Chefs. A must on the food lovers calendar this October.
Sligo has a rich heritage for fresh seasonal organic and local produce. This certainly comes to the forefront in this amazing experience created by the Sligo Food Trail, situated on the Wild Atlantic Way and known for its fresh wild shell fish, you are spoiled for choice.
Sligo’s award winning chefs are delighted to collaborate, exchange culinary secrets and present this unique Gala Harvest Feast at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa on . The chefs involved read like a Who’s Who of Sligo's culinary industry: Joe Shannon (Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa), Alan Fitzmaurice (The Glasshouse), Marcin Szczodrowski (Eala Bhán Restaurant), Lee Mastins (The Draft House Gastro Pub), Paul Monaghan (FEED Café & Restaurant), David Dunne (Knox), Eva Hourihane (Harry’s Bar & Gastro Pub) and Marc Gabbidon (The Embassy Restaurant).
On arrival get ready to set your taste buds alight with local Sligo craft beer, just one of the delights in our drinks reception along with an array of canapés from the members. Don’t miss this harvest cornucopia of Sligo’s finest. It’s going to be very special night indeed and a real evening of pure indulgence brought to you by the Sligo Food Trail.
Tickets are on sale www.sligofoodtrail.ie