- Kelly’s Puddings go ‘All Ireland’ with Lidl
- Catalan Theme at next Market Lane Chef Sessions
- CHEF’S TABLE - SEASONS 5 & 6
- Franciscan Well wins Best Tourist Bar in Ireland
- Waterford Harvest Festival brings taste-bud tingling, foodie fun to the city
- Cliff House Hotel to host Harty’s Oyster Tour & Su...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Dunnes Stores Simply Better Collection wins ‘Own Label Brand of the Year’ at the Food & Drink Business Awards 2018
- Market Lane Group Helps Keep Youth Rowing Programme Afloat
- 2018 A Taste of West Cork Food Festival has lift-off!
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- DERRY CLARKE & GARY O’HANLON TO HEADLINE STRANDHI...
- Waterford Harvest Festival A family-fun, festive ...
- Brownes - The Bar at Great Southern Killarney - wi...
- World's Best for Eight Degrees Brewing's Howling G...
- Blog Policy
"We bring the festival to you"
Introducing FSTVLR - Ireland’s One Stop Shop for
Foodies and Festival-Goers
We bring the festival to you - l to r: Johnny Lynch, Ernest Cantillon, Katie Mythen Lynch, Eimear McCarthy
Rain or shine - in Ireland we love a great festival! Now we have an innovative platform, FSTVLR.ie, which connects festival lovers with businesses looking to host exciting food and drink events in their own premises.
The FSTVLR team run themed festivals across Ireland, with their online site creating content designed to help the public discover and attend unique festivals and inspire them to join in the fun. Every FSTVLR story is an invitation to join an ever-evolving calendar of shindigs and social events, tailor-made to entice people of all ages and interests - from the highly successful Burger Festival, which takes place in January to beat those post Christmas blues, to a soon to be launched Dessert Festival, and a Whiskey Festival later on in the year.
FSTVLR offers a unique opportunity for businesses throughout Ireland to come together and at the same time to engage with consumers in a meaningful way with themed events, activities and special menus, connecting businesses keen to attract new customers with FSTVLR.ie readers who love food, drink and all things festival.
The creative and highly experienced team behind FSTVLR is made up hospitality business owners, event managers, journalists and designers, with a proven track record of creating, promoting and managing large scale successful festivals including BurgerFest, Oktoberfest Beag and FEAST.
Ernest Cantillon, FSTVLR CEO, and owner of Cork hotspots Electric and Sober Lane, as well one of the founders of the award winning Kinsale Gin said, “From my own experience I know that the standard festival model draws consumers away from venues and it can be costly for businesses to take part. What FSTVLR offers is a proven model which uses social media to drive footfall directly to your premises, increasing turnover during traditionally quieter times and giving venues full control over their involvement. It’s low cost and low risk, and has proved to be hugely successful with BurgerFest earlier this year, where we had over 100 venues participating with great feedback on increased sales and footfall.”
FSTVLR offers businesses participation in a premium event at a very low cost, which is tailored to their customers' interests. On-site, its quality content and beautiful imagery puts Irish businesses front and centre, engaging with and enticing readers to explore the fun events that are right on their doorstep.
Speaking about the exciting new venture, Katie Mythen Lynch, FSTVLR COO and Founder of Yay Media, said, “We are extremely excited to unveil the FSTVLR platform. After many months of work behind the scenes, we believe we have a unique offering that combines digital publishing with lots of relevant and professional content and effective event management to celebrate the best in Irish hospitality. There are five food and drink-themed FSTVLS in the pipeline for the remainder of 2018, and we will also be adding a lifestyle and wellness element later this year."
For more information on the upcoming festivals check out fstvlr.ie or follow FSTVLR on social media.
And to register your business for national FSTVLR events go to fstvlr.ie/register