- Cork’s Cask Bar and Greenes Restaurant Win Top Awa...
- West Cork Underwater Search & Rescue Fundraising G...
- Iconic Ha’penny Bridge inspires new handcrafted small-batch spirits range
- Granny Griffin Wins at Blas na hEireann 2018 In Di...
- Gold for Horgans at Blas Na hEireann
- Blas na hÉireann 2018 winners announced - 53 from ...
- GRAHAM’S winniGN WAYS WITH WOMEN
- City Hall Heats Up for 10th Annual Cork and Kerry ...
- FALLING FOR US- AUTUMN AT LYRATH ESTATE
- 'Cork Ale Trail Oktoberfest'
- Mellow Fruitfulness at Cahernane House Hotel
- Cork Cheese Week Latest
- FYFFES CELEBRATES 130 YEARS
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Cork Food Policy Council Presents Cork Food Harvest Festival 2018
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Munster Wine & Dine. Baltimore & Longueville on the Autumn Agenda.
- Blog Policy
Granny Griffin Wins at Blas na hEireann 2018 In Dingle.
Granny Griffin Wins Silver at Blas na hEireann 2018.
On Saturday The 6th October, Blas na hEireann Announced this Years winners of Irelands Best Food Produce for 2018 and awarding Griffins Garden centre with Silver for their Sweet Potato and Cinnamon Bread. Griffins Garden centre's Own Bakery entered their Unique Sweet Potato and Cinnamon bread in the Sweet Dough Goods. Jennifer Fox One of Griffins Head bakers happily Collected the Silver Award on Behalf of the garden restaurant at Griffins.
Another Great win for Griffins Bakery, A few years ago Granny Griffin Fruit Scone was named Ireland Best Scones by Odlums and Goodalls Ireland. Whats Granny Griffins secret to this great success . Only use the best local produce and always Bake with love.
All of Griffins Cakes, Dessert and Homemade breads are baked with Love In Griffin Own Bakery located at Griffins Dripsey Co, Cork.
Margaret Griffin would like to take this opportunity to thank all her team in Griffins bakery and Congratulate all the amazing Irish producers that entered this award. It is great to see such passion for the best Irish product . On the streets of Dingle it is great to see all the hard work and Passion of each Supplier been celebrated and showcased at this great Food festival