- Kelly’s Puddings go ‘All Ireland’ with Lidl
- Catalan Theme at next Market Lane Chef Sessions
- CHEF’S TABLE - SEASONS 5 & 6
- Franciscan Well wins Best Tourist Bar in Ireland
- Waterford Harvest Festival brings taste-bud tingling, foodie fun to the city
- Cliff House Hotel to host Harty’s Oyster Tour & Su...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Dunnes Stores Simply Better Collection wins ‘Own Label Brand of the Year’ at the Food & Drink Business Awards 2018
- Market Lane Group Helps Keep Youth Rowing Programme Afloat
- 2018 A Taste of West Cork Food Festival has lift-off!
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- DERRY CLARKE & GARY O’HANLON TO HEADLINE STRANDHI...
- Waterford Harvest Festival A family-fun, festive ...
- Brownes - The Bar at Great Southern Killarney - wi...
- World's Best for Eight Degrees Brewing's Howling G...
- Blog Policy
Graham Norton's Range is now sparkliGN!
GRAHAM NORTON’S RANGE IS NOW SPARKLIGN!
Graham Norton has just launched his Sparkling Italian Prosecco. See the short video here
Graham's Prosecco is made to his own speciﬁcation from 100% Glera grapes grown in the Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia regions in Northern Italy.
This new addition to the enormously popular Graham Norton range is sure to be a welcome addition at your next picnic, party or even pizza by the tele!
Graham Norton’s Prosecco is now available in Ireland price €17.99 in Tesco stores, nationwide.
Graham Norton’s own Prosecco is light and fresh with aromas of white flowers and a hint of citrus. The fine mousse fills your senses with sweet scented floral notes and the finish is beautifully crisp. With an ABV of 11% you can also expect to find beautiful fine bubbles.