- WINTER WARMER AT LYRATH ESTATE
- A Simply Better Christmas
- Dress up Fancy for Saturday's Killavullen Farmers ...
- Cork’s Cask Bar and Greenes Restaurant Win Top Awa...
- West Cork Underwater Search & Rescue Fundraising G...
- Iconic Ha’penny Bridge inspires new handcrafted small-batch spirits range
- Granny Griffin Wins at Blas na hEireann 2018 In Di...
- Gold for Horgans at Blas Na hEireann
- Blas na hÉireann 2018 winners announced - 53 from ...
- GRAHAM’S winniGN WAYS WITH WOMEN
- City Hall Heats Up for 10th Annual Cork and Kerry ...
- FALLING FOR US- AUTUMN AT LYRATH ESTATE
- Mellow Fruitfulness at Cahernane House Hotel
- Cork Cheese Week Latest
- FYFFES CELEBRATES 130 YEARS
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Cork Food Policy Council Presents Cork Food Harvest Festival 2018
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Blog Policy
UK’S BEST PIZZA CHEF, DAVIDE D’AURIA, TO HOST A MASTERCLASS AT MUSGRAVE MARKETPLACE
FROM WORLD PIZZA CHAMPIONSHIPS 2018, THE UK’S BEST PIZZA CHEF, DAVIDE D’AURIA,
WILL HOST A MASTERCLASS
AT MUSGRAVE MARKETPLACE.
As part of Musgrave MarketPlace’s upcoming World Food Events and to celebrate the introduction of GMI artisan Italian pizza flours; Pizza Verace, Pizza Italiana & Pizza Dorata to the Musgrave MarketPlace range, Davide D’Auria will host pizza masterclasses at MarketPlace Ballymun and Robinhood branches on the 21st June and 22nd June.
Davide was awarded the prestige of being ranked No.1 UK pizza chef at the Campionato Mondiale Della Pizza with a specialism in the Neopolitan pizza category in April 2018.
Davide heads up Eurostar Commodities technical development team, creating artisan pizza flours and advising on the technical elements of making the perfect dough. Previously he worked as a pizza chef at Harrods and is a graduate of the prominent Pizza Italiani News School. One of five brothers, who are all pizza chefs, originally from Naples, he started officially in pizza kitchens at age 16. Commenting, Davide said, “I love my products but what I really love about Eurostar Commodities is that no matter how big or small our client we give them all the technical support that they ever need. We go and see them, we train them, and we tailor our service to their business.”
Musgrave MarketPlace will be launching their new range of 80+ Italian products during their World Food Events which will be taking place at Musgrave MarketPlace Food Emporiums in Ballymun and Robinhood from 18th-22nd June where various demonstrations will be taking place to showcase the new ranges.