- World's Best for Eight Degrees Brewing's Howling G...
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Special Nights at Richy's for A Taste of West Cork
- O'Hara's to Steel the Show at Another Love Story 2...
- Cork's Only Bulb Day & World Honey Bee Day
- What’s on the menu at the Waterford Harvest Festiv...
- ROKU- Premium Japanese Craft Gin
- Ireland’s first Oyster Experience opens in Sligo t...
- 10th Annual Waterford Harvest Festival. Celebratin...
- India’s ancient soils and Europe’s modern winemake...
- The BIG Eggsellent Breakfast
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
UK’S BEST PIZZA CHEF, DAVIDE D’AURIA, TO HOST A MASTERCLASS AT MUSGRAVE MARKETPLACE
FROM WORLD PIZZA CHAMPIONSHIPS 2018, THE UK’S BEST PIZZA CHEF, DAVIDE D’AURIA,
WILL HOST A MASTERCLASS
AT MUSGRAVE MARKETPLACE.
As part of Musgrave MarketPlace’s upcoming World Food Events and to celebrate the introduction of GMI artisan Italian pizza flours; Pizza Verace, Pizza Italiana & Pizza Dorata to the Musgrave MarketPlace range, Davide D’Auria will host pizza masterclasses at MarketPlace Ballymun and Robinhood branches on the 21st June and 22nd June.
Davide was awarded the prestige of being ranked No.1 UK pizza chef at the Campionato Mondiale Della Pizza with a specialism in the Neopolitan pizza category in April 2018.
Davide heads up Eurostar Commodities technical development team, creating artisan pizza flours and advising on the technical elements of making the perfect dough. Previously he worked as a pizza chef at Harrods and is a graduate of the prominent Pizza Italiani News School. One of five brothers, who are all pizza chefs, originally from Naples, he started officially in pizza kitchens at age 16. Commenting, Davide said, “I love my products but what I really love about Eurostar Commodities is that no matter how big or small our client we give them all the technical support that they ever need. We go and see them, we train them, and we tailor our service to their business.”
Musgrave MarketPlace will be launching their new range of 80+ Italian products during their World Food Events which will be taking place at Musgrave MarketPlace Food Emporiums in Ballymun and Robinhood from 18th-22nd June where various demonstrations will be taking place to showcase the new ranges.