- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Cork Food Policy Council Presents Cork Food Harves...
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Kelly’s Puddings go ‘All Ireland’ with Lidl
- Munster Wine & Dine. Baltimore & Longueville on the Autumn Agenda.
- A fantastic week at Feast Cork 2018
- INTRODUCING CRUST, WEXFORD. A true Neapolitan Piz...
- Catalan Theme at next Market Lane Chef Sessions
- CHEF’S TABLE - SEASONS 5 & 6
- Franciscan Well wins Best Tourist Bar in Ireland
- Waterford Harvest Festival brings taste-bud tingling, foodie fun to the city
- Cliff House Hotel to host Harty’s Oyster Tour & Su...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Dunnes Stores Simply Better Collection wins ‘Own Label Brand of the Year’ at the Food & Drink Business Awards 2018
- Market Lane Group Helps Keep Youth Rowing Programme Afloat
- 2018 A Taste of West Cork Food Festival has lift-off!
- DERRY CLARKE & GARY O’HANLON TO HEADLINE STRANDHI...
- Blog Policy
Fourcorners Begins Distribution Partnership with Whiplash Brewing
Fourcorners Begins Distribution Partnership with Whiplash Brewing Company
– Fourcorners has partnered with Wicklow-based Whiplash Brewing Company to bring their exceptional can and draught product to retail customers across the country, including off-licences and select bars, restaurants and hotels. Whiplash joins Fourcorners current portfolio of premium craft breweries and is a welcome addition of another top quality Irish brewery.
Whiplash have been awarded Beer of the Year two years in a row by Irish consumer group Beoir, both times for one of their double IPAs: Surrender to the Void in 2017 and Saturate in 2018. Whiplash is also the highest-rated craft brewery in Ireland according to Untappd, the mobile-based social network for beer enthusiasts.
The brewery stands shoulder to shoulder with some of the highest rated craft breweries around the world and are widely regarded as industry leaders in Ireland for their fresh, hop-forward beers. From the start, Whiplash has gone from strength to strength producing small batch, limited edition beers that are well made and in demand. The quality of their beer is only enhanced by their stunning branding and packaging, which features artwork by English artist Sophie De Vere.
In addition to distributing monthly special releases of limited edition beers, Fourcorners will also carry Whiplash’s year-round core range of beers that includes:
• Rollover – Unfiltered, hazy, hoppy and juicy. This 3.8% Session IPA is New England inspired without the heavy alcohol in tow. Available on draught and in 330ml cans.
• Body Riddle – Fresh piny notes with lemon rind, passionfruit and grapefruit juice. This 4.5% modern take on an American Pale Ale is packed with flavour and thoroughly sessionable. Available on draught and in 330ml cans.
• Bone Machine – Resinous, with notes of candied lemon, papaya and pineapples. This 6.2% cracker is Whiplash’s take on a straight-up modern American IPA. Available on draught and in 440ml cans.
"I am over the moon to add Whiplash to our formidable portfolio of premium craft beers," said Paul Maher, Founder and Managing Director of Fourcorners. "In Fourcorners we strive to partner with pioneering craft brewers who produce beers of superior style and quality, combined with trailblazing branding in the beer market. Whiplash smash every button and put the fun back into craft!”