Sligo Airport, Strandhill, Co. Sligo
Saturday 6th to Sunday 7th October 2018 , 12noon - 6pm
Tickets €6 available from www.strandhillfoodfestival.com
- Strandhill Food Festival returns for a second year in the unique setting of Sligo Airport.
- Michelin Star Chef, TV broadcaster and Author Derry Clarke to headline food demonstration stage on Saturday, October 6th.
- Award winning chef, radio and TV broadcaster Gary O’Hanlon to headline food demonstration stage on Sunday, October 7th
- Over 30 food stalls from across Ireland to take part in the event
- New Craft Beer Bar will showcase some of the best in Irish craft beers and gins.
- A live music stage will feature bands and musicians across the weekend
- Free entry for kids with entertainment from Little Gem Puppets, Zippy the Clown and Storytelling Sessions