|At the launch: Nell McCarthy with Victor O'Sullivan, Bluebell Falls Goats Cheese and Izzie the Goat, Jimmy Allen, De Róiste Puddings, Patricia Foley of Super Valu and Joe Burke, LEO South Cork|
- Cork’s Cask Bar and Greenes Restaurant Win Top Awa...
- West Cork Underwater Search & Rescue Fundraising G...
- Iconic Ha’penny Bridge inspires new handcrafted small-batch spirits range
- Granny Griffin Wins at Blas na hEireann 2018 In Di...
- Gold for Horgans at Blas Na hEireann
- Blas na hÉireann 2018 winners announced - 53 from ...
- GRAHAM’S winniGN WAYS WITH WOMEN
- City Hall Heats Up for 10th Annual Cork and Kerry ...
- FALLING FOR US- AUTUMN AT LYRATH ESTATE
- 'Cork Ale Trail Oktoberfest'
- Mellow Fruitfulness at Cahernane House Hotel
- Cork Cheese Week Latest
- FYFFES CELEBRATES 130 YEARS
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Cork Food Policy Council Presents Cork Food Harvest Festival 2018
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Munster Wine & Dine. Baltimore & Longueville on the Autumn Agenda.
- Blog Policy
City Hall Heats Up for 10th Annual Cork and Kerry Food Market
City Hall Heats Up for 10th Cork & Kerry Food Market
The 10th Annual Cork and Kerry Food Market will take place this year on Saturday 3rd November in Cork City Hall from 10am to 6pm. The event which is a calendar highlight for foodies is Munster’s largest indoor food market and will see more than 70 food and drinks producers exhibit their artisan produce.
Supported by a partnership including the Local Enterprise Offices (LEOs) Cork and Kerry, Cork City Council, Cork County Council, Kerry County Council, SuperValu and Bord Bia, the unique food market experience is free and will feature more than 60 exhibitors with cookery demonstrations from Kevin Dundon and The Happy Pear brothers as well as children’s entertainment making it a great family day out.
The 10th Anniversary event will also see the addition of a Friday evening event which will focus on the region’s craft drinks industry with visitors learning how to pair local produce with craft beers and spirits. This event takes place from 5-9pm with live music and tastings for over 18’s.