- HAVE YOUR TASTE BUDS TANTALISED IN CORK!
- Cork Airport’s Food & Beverage Outlets undergoing ...
- Brand Storytelling: The Foundation of Your Growth ...
- Food Tourism Workshop in Longueville
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Clonakilty - Ireland’s Premier Foodie Town
- Coming Up Soon at L’Atitude 51
- Kitchen Dialogues. Invite from Mugaritz, Euro-Toqu...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Cork's Hayfield Man...
- Come to the Castle with Kate & Caitlin
- Annam's Indian Cooking Classes
- Food Markets, Festivals, Visits, Events. Cork & Ireland
- Jamie Goode features in Beaujolais 2017 Irish cam...
- Blog Policy
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Cork's Hayfield Manor
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Hayfield Manor
This year come to the vibrant city of Cork to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a truly local flavour. Indulge in a luxurious two night stay at Hayfield Manor with full Irish breakfast each morning. For St. Patrick’s Day, take to the streets with Corkonians and international visitors alike and enjoy the diversity of the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Make sure you stop along the route to sample a bite at the artisan food market.
After a busy day’s celebration, return to Hayfield Manor and relax and enjoy the uniquely Irish welcome and soak up the atmosphere as you listen to live traditional Irish music. Indulge in a delicious four course dinner in Orchids, Hayfield Manor’s Gourmet Restaurant or Perrotts Garden Bistro with an aperitif on arrival, a special St. Patrick’s Day cocktail or a pint of your choice. Executive Head Chef Mark Staples has also created some speciality dishes to choose from on the day. Retire to the luxury of your bedroom for a peaceful night’s sleep after such a busy day. On the second day of your stay enjoy “Green Tea”, Hayfield Manor’s Award Winning White Glove Afternoon Tea with a special St. Patrick’s Day twist, which is served in the beautiful surrounds of Orchids Restaurant to the subtle tones of a classical piano. This will include delicious treats such as Hayfield Manor’s porter cake, whiskey cheesecake and tri-colour cupcakes. This package is available from €307.00 per person sharing.
Phone: +353 21 4845900