- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Babies and Toddlers Welcome at Waterford Harvest Festival
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Franciscan Well descends on The Big Grill, with su...
- Exciting Harvest Dining on Waterford Festival Menu
- Coming Up: Murrisk Pattern & Oyster Festival
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- FEAST in THE EAST. Midleton’s Renowned Food Festiv...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Lunch at Nano Nagle Place
- Pearse Lyons Distillery at St. James, Dublin
- Go Off the Eaten Track in Co Limerick during Herit...
- Griffin's Open Late for World Youth Angling Championships
- Old Carrick Mill Discovers A French Connection!
- Bayview Hotel Launches ‘Banquet by the Bay’ Series...
- Blog Policy
Jamie Goode features in Beaujolais 2017 Irish campaign
Beaujolais Wines plans for second year Irish campaign to include seminars by Jamie Goode
Committed to developing the Irish market, the Beaujolais Trade council has confirmed a second year campaign for 2017 taking in trade tastings, masterclasses in Dublin and Cork and, for the sixth year, Taste of Dublin.
Well known wine expert, Jean Smullen, will continue to work on the campaign supported by UK based wine specialist marketing agency Westbury Communications. An open-pour tasting in Dublin on 29th June 2017 will showcase the 2016 vintage and feature a seminar hosted by expert Jamie Goode who visited the region in 2016 with the specific intention of studying Gamay.
Jean Bourjade, Managing Director of Inter Beaujolais, “Our activities are aimed at shedding light on the changes and innovations taking place in the region which make Beaujolais wines more relevant than ever to this market.”
Jean Smullen who has worked closely with Beaujolais for several years, said, “Judging by the response we received last year, there is a clear enthusiasm for Beaujolais wines in the trade. The lighter style of some of the wines, combined with competitive price points, mean that Beaujolais can develop a significant place in this market. We hope to also be able to reach the wine curious consumer.”
All agents and merchants who import wines from Beaujolais are encouraged to contact Westbury Communications to ensure their wines are included in the campaign.