- World's Best for Eight Degrees Brewing's Howling G...
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Special Nights at Richy's for A Taste of West Cork
- O'Hara's to Steel the Show at Another Love Story 2...
- Cork's Only Bulb Day & World Honey Bee Day
- What’s on the menu at the Waterford Harvest Festiv...
- ROKU- Premium Japanese Craft Gin
- Ireland’s first Oyster Experience opens in Sligo t...
- 10th Annual Waterford Harvest Festival. Celebratin...
- India’s ancient soils and Europe’s modern winemake...
- The BIG Eggsellent Breakfast
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
BE OUR GUEST! CORK’S LONG TABLE DINNER RETURNS
BE OUR GUEST!
CORK’S LONG TABLE DINNER RETURNS
As part of the Cork Midsummer Festival
South Mall, Sunday June 24th 2018
Welcome drinks at , dinner will be served at
First round of tickets (€95) go on sale at 7pm, Wednesday 2nd May
Ten of Cork’s finest independently run restaurants and chefs are collaborating to showcase the city’s world-class food culture and seasonal produce, which capture the essence of the midsummer.
Cork’s Long Table Dinner event celebrates the spirit unique to Cork – an essential experience for lovers of food and culture. Taking place outdoors, on the elegant South Mall, 420 guests will be treated to the very best produce available from the land and sea surrounding Cork. The chefs, and their experienced service teams, will be working together to deliver an evening that encapsulates the season, the local producers, and the culinary charm of Cork City.
Participating restaurants include: Ali’s Kitchen, Dockland, House Café at Cork Opera House, Electric, The Farmgate Café, The Imperial Hotel, Isaac’s Restaurant, Jacob’s On The Mall, Nash 19, and The Oyster Tavern.
“We celebrate the season daily in our restaurants and Cork’s Long Table Dinner is such a lovely opportunity for all of us to work together in collaboration for an event that has certainly become the highlight of the summer season for us,” commented Claire Nash of Nash 19.
“This truly demonstrates how well the Cork community works and it wouldn’t be the success it is without the support of our stakeholders: the Cork City Council, the Gardaí, Bord Bia, Fáilte Ireland, and the Cork Midsummer Festival.”
The first round of tickets, priced at €95 (includes meal and all accompanying drinks), will go on sale 7pm, Wednesday 2nd May, fromcorkmidsummer.com. The second round will go on sale 9am, Monday 14th May. Early booking is advised as seats are in hot demand.
For further details visit corkmidsummer.com, or follow Cork’s Long Table Dinner on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
This collaboration is made possible with the support of Cork City Council, Fáilte Ireland and Bord Bia.