- Last chance to sign up for Tuesday's trip to the Cotton Ball - see details below as well of other exciting events for your diary!
- Birthday celebrations at The Draft House, Strandhi...
- Farmer In Co Cork Cultivates Thought Provoking Gar...
- Cork based TablePath puts you in control of your r...
- MEET THE PEOPLE BEHIND CORK’S LONG TABLE DINNER
- FIRST MARKET LANE SCHOLARSHIP HELPS STUDENT ON ROAD TO CULINARY SUCCESS
- Getaway to Lyrath Estate in Kilkenny
- ‘Our Table’ pop up event promises a fusion of flav...
- Beaujolais on Irish Tour!
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- A Mega Meitheal Coming May 2018: Events Calendar for Old Butter Roads Summer Féile
- Blog Policy
BE OUR GUEST! CORK’S LONG TABLE DINNER RETURNS
BE OUR GUEST!
CORK’S LONG TABLE DINNER RETURNS
As part of the Cork Midsummer Festival
South Mall, Sunday June 24th 2018
Welcome drinks at , dinner will be served at
First round of tickets (€95) go on sale at 7pm, Wednesday 2nd May
Ten of Cork’s finest independently run restaurants and chefs are collaborating to showcase the city’s world-class food culture and seasonal produce, which capture the essence of the midsummer.
Cork’s Long Table Dinner event celebrates the spirit unique to Cork – an essential experience for lovers of food and culture. Taking place outdoors, on the elegant South Mall, 420 guests will be treated to the very best produce available from the land and sea surrounding Cork. The chefs, and their experienced service teams, will be working together to deliver an evening that encapsulates the season, the local producers, and the culinary charm of Cork City.
Participating restaurants include: Ali’s Kitchen, Dockland, House Café at Cork Opera House, Electric, The Farmgate Café, The Imperial Hotel, Isaac’s Restaurant, Jacob’s On The Mall, Nash 19, and The Oyster Tavern.
“We celebrate the season daily in our restaurants and Cork’s Long Table Dinner is such a lovely opportunity for all of us to work together in collaboration for an event that has certainly become the highlight of the summer season for us,” commented Claire Nash of Nash 19.
“This truly demonstrates how well the Cork community works and it wouldn’t be the success it is without the support of our stakeholders: the Cork City Council, the Gardaí, Bord Bia, Fáilte Ireland, and the Cork Midsummer Festival.”
The first round of tickets, priced at €95 (includes meal and all accompanying drinks), will go on sale 7pm, Wednesday 2nd May, fromcorkmidsummer.com. The second round will go on sale 9am, Monday 14th May. Early booking is advised as seats are in hot demand.
For further details visit corkmidsummer.com, or follow Cork’s Long Table Dinner on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
This collaboration is made possible with the support of Cork City Council, Fáilte Ireland and Bord Bia.