- WINTER WARMER AT LYRATH ESTATE
- A Simply Better Christmas
- Dress up Fancy for Saturday's Killavullen Farmers ...
- Cork’s Cask Bar and Greenes Restaurant Win Top Awa...
- West Cork Underwater Search & Rescue Fundraising G...
- Iconic Ha’penny Bridge inspires new handcrafted small-batch spirits range
- Granny Griffin Wins at Blas na hEireann 2018 In Di...
- Gold for Horgans at Blas Na hEireann
- Blas na hÉireann 2018 winners announced - 53 from ...
- GRAHAM’S winniGN WAYS WITH WOMEN
- City Hall Heats Up for 10th Annual Cork and Kerry ...
- FALLING FOR US- AUTUMN AT LYRATH ESTATE
- Mellow Fruitfulness at Cahernane House Hotel
- Cork Cheese Week Latest
- FYFFES CELEBRATES 130 YEARS
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Cork Food Policy Council Presents Cork Food Harvest Festival 2018
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Blog Policy
BE OUR GUEST! CORK’S LONG TABLE DINNER RETURNS
BE OUR GUEST!
CORK’S LONG TABLE DINNER RETURNS
As part of the Cork Midsummer Festival
South Mall, Sunday June 24th 2018
Welcome drinks at , dinner will be served at
First round of tickets (€95) go on sale at 7pm, Wednesday 2nd May
Ten of Cork’s finest independently run restaurants and chefs are collaborating to showcase the city’s world-class food culture and seasonal produce, which capture the essence of the midsummer.
Cork’s Long Table Dinner event celebrates the spirit unique to Cork – an essential experience for lovers of food and culture. Taking place outdoors, on the elegant South Mall, 420 guests will be treated to the very best produce available from the land and sea surrounding Cork. The chefs, and their experienced service teams, will be working together to deliver an evening that encapsulates the season, the local producers, and the culinary charm of Cork City.
Participating restaurants include: Ali’s Kitchen, Dockland, House Café at Cork Opera House, Electric, The Farmgate Café, The Imperial Hotel, Isaac’s Restaurant, Jacob’s On The Mall, Nash 19, and The Oyster Tavern.
“We celebrate the season daily in our restaurants and Cork’s Long Table Dinner is such a lovely opportunity for all of us to work together in collaboration for an event that has certainly become the highlight of the summer season for us,” commented Claire Nash of Nash 19.
“This truly demonstrates how well the Cork community works and it wouldn’t be the success it is without the support of our stakeholders: the Cork City Council, the Gardaí, Bord Bia, Fáilte Ireland, and the Cork Midsummer Festival.”
The first round of tickets, priced at €95 (includes meal and all accompanying drinks), will go on sale 7pm, Wednesday 2nd May, fromcorkmidsummer.com. The second round will go on sale 9am, Monday 14th May. Early booking is advised as seats are in hot demand.
For further details visit corkmidsummer.com, or follow Cork’s Long Table Dinner on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
This collaboration is made possible with the support of Cork City Council, Fáilte Ireland and Bord Bia.