- Estrella Damm to Continue Partnership with Food On...
- Revamp unveiled of well-known Kinsale restaurant ...
- Carl D’Alton From Cask Wins World Class Irish Bart...
- 420 GUESTS TO DINE OUTDOORS FOR CORK’S LONG TABLE...
- Renowned London Cocktail Bar Callooh Callay To Pop Up in Cork; One Night Only
- SuperValu Unveils Its New Summer Wine Range. With ...
- UK’S BEST PIZZA CHEF, DAVIDE D’AURIA, TO HOST A MA...
- 100,000 Footfall Boost Expected for Newbridge Silverware with Launch of Factory Tour
- Freshii Goes Greener: Compostable Packaging, Cutl...
- Archway Lager launched by Franciscan Well
- Summer Season In Cask Cocktail Bar In Cork Kicks O...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Mescan Brewery Tours - New for Summer 2018
- Cork based TablePath puts you in control of your r...
- FIRST MARKET LANE SCHOLARSHIP HELPS STUDENT ON ROAD TO CULINARY SUCCESS
- ‘Our Table’ pop up event promises a fusion of flav...
- Beaujolais on Irish Tour!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Superb Line-up of Food and Drink Events for next week!
Festival Cork are in their second year now and have once again teamed up with Taste Cork to bring:
Taste Cork Week 2017, October 16th- 22nd And for the first time this year, an extended special “Taste Jazz” 23rd-26th October
There are almost 40 venues signed up this year all showcasing the best local produce our county has to offer! There are some fantastic events on across the week all of which are listed on our website www.festivalcork.com
Here’s just a taster of what the week holds: (please see our calendar for full list)
Wednesday 18th October, Electric Cork host a “Meet the Producers” event, giving people the chance to meet some of Cork's best producers, and of course sample their products. Tickets €25
Monday 16th October, Casanova Gelato are giving 6 lucky people the chance to become a Gelato maker for the day, with exclusive behind the scenes opportunity into the world of making ice cream! Tickets limited €55
Wednesday 18th October, Ballyvolane House host a distillery tour and lunch
Sunday 15th October, Longueville House offer an exclusive tour of their orchard and a very special Harvest Lunch
17th and 18th of October, Franciscan Well Brewpub will be hosting beer and whiskey tasting sessions
On The Pig's Back will be hosting cheese tasting session all week long in both The English Market and Douglas
Friday 20th October, Black Brewery are doing a tap take over in The Bierhaus
October 19th, Ballymaloe House have teamed up with Jameson Whiskey to host a supper club
October 17th, Holy Smoke are having a Taste Cork BBQ with craft beer and whiskey
For all tickets and info, and all other events please visit our website or Facebook page
Taste Jazz We have a series of very exciting pop ups for our extension of Taste Cork week with Guinness and Diageo, in the fantastic new Nano Nagle Place
Monday 23rd October 2017 - Seamus O'Connell of Ivory Tower presents “Tastescapes” Tuesday 24th October 2017 – Flavour.ie and Pamela Kelly of Market Lane present “From the Producer to the Plate”
Wednesday 25th October 2017 – The Fish Bar@The Electric presents “Plateau de fruits de Mer”
Thursday 26th October 2017 – Good Day Deli presents “Sustainable Foods with South Pacific Flavour” SOLD OUT!!
We are also featuring some great Jazz events in city venues:
Electric, Thursday 26th October, Free finger food and The Loungeman
Holy Smoke,Wednesday 25th October, “Jazz Cuts” A night of whiskey, steaks and live jazz The Raven, Wednesday 25th October, the newly refurbished Raven will host a cocktail evening
Sober Lane, Thursday 26th October, Roe and Co Whiskey Tasting and live music
And keep an eye out for our “Jazz Cafes” with some live music lunches across the city!
For up to date info and bookings, check the Festival website here