- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Special Nights at Richy's for A Taste of West Cork
- O'Hara's to Steel the Show at Another Love Story 2...
- Cork's Only Bulb Day & World Honey Bee Day
- What’s on the menu at the Waterford Harvest Festiv...
- ROKU- Premium Japanese Craft Gin
- Ireland’s first Oyster Experience opens in Sligo t...
- 10th Annual Waterford Harvest Festival. Celebratin...
- India’s ancient soils and Europe’s modern winemake...
- The BIG Eggsellent Breakfast
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Pearse Lyons Distillery celebrates limited release...
- Blog Policy
Saturday, July 29, 2017
So there I was in the Jura, ready for my final pilgrimage. I was looking forward to tasting - for the last time - my favourite treats: some Cancoillotte, a bite of mature Comté, and a bottle of Monique Genevez’s Arbois wine. I would tread the last blades of grass, snap the last twigs, before the final plunge. My pilgrimage. My own personal Lourdes… hoping for a miracle..
It came to me during the night, in Monique Genevez’s gîte.
from After The Crash by Michel Bussi (2015). Highly Recommended.