- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Food Unwrapped. Food Packaging - it’s effect on p...
- Archway Lager team up with Eatyard to create weekend of great music, great food and great lager
- Teeling Whiskey Announces Details of July’s ‘Dubli...
- 1500 Australians will arrive in Cobh on Friday, 27...
- "We bring the festival to you"
- 41 West Cork towns, villages and 8 islands collabo...
- PREM Group complete acquisition of the Aspect Hote...
- Giant 13lb Jägermeister Gelato Sundae created to l...
- Gold Medal for Dunnes Stores Simply Better Collect...
- 10th Annual Waterford Harvest Festival. Here are t...
- ‘Summer at the Brewery’ with Clonakilty Brewing Co...
- Graham Norton's Range is now sparkliGN!
- Franciscan Well Celebrates Women in Beer
- Irish luxury cream liqueur announces new national ...
- Clonakilty Fairtrade's 15th Anniversary Gala Dinne...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Revamp unveiled of well-known Kinsale restaurant ...
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Blog Policy
Monday, June 26, 2017
Cork's Dessert Festival launches today!
Where and What's on Offer
Electric Bar and Restaurant
Mad Hatters Afternoon G+T July 1st 2-4pm
Cake Club Sunday 2nd July 3-5pm Also featuring dessert specials all week
The Franciscan Well
Ice Cream and Beer Weekend July 1st and 2nd from 1pm
Nandos Academy St
Free Nata with every coffee ordered
Blue Haven Kinsale
Promoting Ice Cream Sundae Menu all week
Launch of "The Giant" Sundae
Featuring parfait cups all week
Beefeater & Tonic with an orange foam
paired with an orange scented Creme Catalana
Featuring all their homemade desserts
Fundraising cupcake event Fri June 30th 11-3pm
Pie with Italian Meringue
Homemade ice cream made with Cronin's brown soda bread
and Russian Imperial Stout from the White Gypsy
LISHH Dessert bar all week featuring fresh homemade desserts
with a coffee for just €5
Featuring fresh Malaysian sweet treats all week
Griffins Garden Centre
Featuring all Grannys Griffins Fabulous Homemade Desserts
Competition for afternoon tea for 2
Featured Desserts: Amicus After 8
The Allotment Sundae: Butterscotch Bonanza
Corks only entirely vegan cafe!
Dessert Demonstration Wed 28th 7-9pm €30
Guest Dessert- Kinder Sundae
Guest Cocktails: 1. Nutty Russian- Absolut Vanilla, Frangelico, Kahlua and Milk
2.After Eight- Tia Maria, Creme de Menthe, Baileys and Milk
Featuring Desserts: Devil's Fruit and Holy Revenge
More desserts and events to be confirmed by: Midleton Park Hotel, The Oriel House Hotel, Myo Cafe, Box of FrogsThe Cornstore, Huckleberry Donuts, Oh My Donut, The Granary Foodstore.
The public will be voting all week on social media for :
Corks Best Dessert
Corks Best Treat and
Best Dessert Event
All other info will be posted on our social media daily!
For any more info email : firstname.lastname@example.org Or follow us on social media!