- Franciscan Well Christmas Experience
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Of Mice and Mayors and Mulled Wine. Music too for ...
- FANAH-FEST: An Eight Degrees Brewing Beer & Music ...
- Flavours of New Zealand
- Upcoming Masterclasses at CLIFF Academy
- Culinary Match. Market Lane Group and CIT'S Touris...
- The Mescan Menu at The Tavern Murrisk
- Mallow Christmas Food and Craft Family Fair
- Dunnes Stores Awarded Irish Quality Food Retailer ...
- Update on "An Afternoon in Ballymaloe House including Sunday Lunch"
- ROZANNA PURCELL & LIFEWAY KEFIR PARTNER TO PROMOTE...
- All the Cheese Champions for 2017
- Go Full Irish for Charity
- Listowel Food Fair Honours Georgina Campbell
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Festival Cork’s inaugural Dessert Festival!
Week of events planned across Cork for Festival Cork’s inaugural Dessert Festival!
Following on from the success of hugely popular Burger Festival and more recently the Whiskey Festival the team at Festival Cork are delighted to announce their latest event
“ Cork Dessert Festival” running from - a festival showcasing the finest confections that Cork has to offer.
Ernest Cantillon and Eimear McCarthy festival organisers made the announcement this week:
“We are very fortunate to have an abundance of quality producers and food outlets in Cork. Following the huge success of our previous festivals and the overwhelming support from businesses and visitors alike it was an easy decision for us to launch our newest event Cork’s very own Dessert Festival”
Across the week a number of well known venues including Electric, Sober Lane and Cafe Velo will pull out all the stops to deliver tastings, workshops and events allowing businesses & producers to promote their dessert offerings in a fun and innovative manner.
“The festival promises to appeal to everyone from the sweet toothed dessert enthusiast to the master confectioner.” Ernest said, “We hope to showcase some of the finest desserts and allow for a few surprises along the way.”
The Dessert Festival is the first of it’s kind in Cork and if the previous events hosted by Festival Cork are anything to go by it promises to be a real treat.
Stay connected with the festival through
Twitter: @Festival_Cork and
If you would like to get involved in the festival please email email@example.com