- MEET THE PEOPLE BEHIND CORK’S LONG TABLE DINNER
- FIRST MARKET LANE SCHOLARSHIP HELPS STUDENT ON ROAD TO CULINARY SUCCESS
- Munster Wine & Dine. Cotton Ball Brewery May 29th 7.00pm
- Getaway to Lyrath Estate in Kilkenny
- ‘Our Table’ pop up event promises a fusion of flav...
- MARKET LANE GROUP FLIES THE FLAG HIGH FOR EMPLOYEE...
- Beaujolais on Irish Tour!
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- A Mega Meitheal Coming May 2018: Events Calendar for Old Butter Roads Summer Féile
- Blog Policy
Saturday, November 26, 2016
September had its miserable strictness of school’s restart and freedom’s loss, its watery, mocking sun, and its big anti-climaxes above in Croke Park, but it also had tarts and crumbles made with the finest of Mothers’s own apples that were still ripening an hour before, and that nearly made up for everything.
from The Thing About December by Donal Ryan (2013). Recommended