- Musgrave MarketPlace donates over 250,000 meals to...
- Munster Wine & Dine. Coming Soon. An evening at Ki...
- EU launches European Capital of Smart Tourism
- Cahernane House Hotel included in prestigious Cond...
- Musgrave MarketPlace announces partnership with Ch...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Introduction to Healthy Eating, at Richy's Clonaki...
- Burgundy on a West Cork Beach
- Franciscan Well Springs into Summer
- May is the Month for the Old Butter Roads Festival...
- IRISH EYES ARE SMILIGN!
- West Cork Farm Tours – An authentic grass roots, I...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Iyer set to inspire at Waterford Harvest Festival
according to Ayurvedic principles, which derives from the Sanskrit of knowledge of life.
Diners to Iyer’s Pop up at La Boheme can expect to enjoy an array of delightfully subtle Indian dishes, both classics and original creations.
Iyer’s Pop up at La Boheme Restaurant takes place , September, 11th at . Tickets for this five course tasting menu can be purchased in advance from La Boheme restaurant on 051-875645 and cost €39.50 per person. Places are limited to fifty.
The 8th Waterford Harvest Festival takes place from Friday, September 9th to Sunday, September 11th and promises an exciting, eclectic three - day food and fun filled festival with over 100 events, of which 80 of those are free for all the family to enjoy.
To find out more the Waterford Harvest Festival full programme of events is available on www.waterfordharvestfestival.
ie. Be sure to keep up to date on all things Harvest Fest by checking it out on Facebook and Twitter #Harvestfest16