- Claire remembered as Christmas lights switched on ...
- Franciscan Well Christmas Experience
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- FANAH-FEST: An Eight Degrees Brewing Beer & Music ...
- Flavours of New Zealand
- Upcoming Masterclasses at CLIFF Academy
- Culinary Match. Market Lane Group and CIT'S Touris...
- The Mescan Menu at The Tavern Murrisk
- Mallow Christmas Food and Craft Family Fair
- Dunnes Stores Awarded Irish Quality Food Retailer ...
- ROZANNA PURCELL & LIFEWAY KEFIR PARTNER TO PROMOTE...
- All the Cheese Champions for 2017
- Go Full Irish for Charity
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Saturday, August 6, 2016
The drink of choice was Black Velvet, which was poured from largish jugs. Black Velvet is a mixture of Guinness and Champagne, mixed together in equal measure. Haughey was relaxed and appeared to be amongst friends. His friends were giving it to him and being irreverent. Haughey was able to take it and would laugh quite a lot through the dinner. Eventually he had to be carried off or hustled out to the car and home because he was beginning to topple off his chair.
from Haughey. Prince of Power. By Conor Lenihan. (Recommended)