- New Irish pot still gin, bursting with Mediterrane...
- Musgrave MarketPlace donates over 250,000 meals to...
- Munster Wine & Dine. Coming Soon. An evening at Ki...
- EU launches European Capital of Smart Tourism
- Cahernane House Hotel included in prestigious Cond...
- Musgrave MarketPlace announces partnership with Ch...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Introduction to Healthy Eating, at Richy's Clonaki...
- Burgundy on a West Cork Beach
- Franciscan Well Springs into Summer
- May is the Month for the Old Butter Roads Festival...
- IRISH EYES ARE SMILIGN!
- West Cork Farm Tours – An authentic grass roots, I...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Taste of the Week. Shine’s Wild Irish Tuna
Taste of the Week
Shines Wild Irish Tuna
Shines Wild Irish Tuna comes packed tightly in a jar, packed full of flavour too, and is our Taste of the Week.
Use it with a simple salad, as we did, and you’ll get all that delicious flavour of the amazing Albacore Tuna, moist, succulent and meaty. Or you can move up to Tuna-Garbanzo Salad! What’s that? You may well ask. Well, it’s just one of the recipes that Shines provide on their website. Great to see Irish producers give this recipe service.
Shine’s, with 30 years experience behind them, have brought us “this new taste experience”, “Once tasted, always loved.”
Albacore Tuna is a migratory species. Always on the move, they come within reach of our fishing fleet for only a short period every year. At the end of August, this fish is caught in very large numbers. Fresh tuna can be enjoyed for just a few weeks each year. But now, thanks to the Shine’s jar, you can prolong the experience. Enjoy.
Marianne: +353 863873950
John: +353 86 8164106
Ciara: +353 87 2188021
Home: +353 74 9731758