- Make A Date at the Mustard Seed to Celebrate Valen...
- LOVE (and some food & wine) is all you need at Lim...
- Declare Your Pride in Irish Food urges Restaurateu...
- Michelin Starred Chef Andy McFadden Shares His Favourite Quinoa Recipes
- Easter at The K Club. Eggs. And Golf!
- Kilkenny School of Food Seeks Tutors!
- Georgina Campbell’s Ireland - The Best of the Best
- Cahernane House Hotel entering final stage of €6.5...
- The Cask Ales and Extraordinary Brewing Festival a...
- EU PROGRAMME TO PROVIDE FOOD TO MOST DEPRIVED THRO...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Jean Smullen's Wine Diary
- The Franciscan Well Reveals Its First Festival of ...
- Blog Policy
- Update on "An Afternoon in Ballymaloe House includ...
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Taste of the Week. Shine’s Wild Irish Tuna
Taste of the Week
Shines Wild Irish Tuna
Shines Wild Irish Tuna comes packed tightly in a jar, packed full of flavour too, and is our Taste of the Week.
Use it with a simple salad, as we did, and you’ll get all that delicious flavour of the amazing Albacore Tuna, moist, succulent and meaty. Or you can move up to Tuna-Garbanzo Salad! What’s that? You may well ask. Well, it’s just one of the recipes that Shines provide on their website. Great to see Irish producers give this recipe service.
Shine’s, with 30 years experience behind them, have brought us “this new taste experience”, “Once tasted, always loved.”
Albacore Tuna is a migratory species. Always on the move, they come within reach of our fishing fleet for only a short period every year. At the end of August, this fish is caught in very large numbers. Fresh tuna can be enjoyed for just a few weeks each year. But now, thanks to the Shine’s jar, you can prolong the experience. Enjoy.
Marianne: +353 863873950
John: +353 86 8164106
Ciara: +353 87 2188021
Home: +353 74 9731758