- Griffins of Dripsey Join Dessert Festival Fun
- Mitchelstown Old Butter Road Event This Weekend!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Munster Wine & Dine. Gubbeen Visit Update!
- Family fun at Westport Food Festival
- The Return of the Campo Viejo Tapas Trail
- A Beginner's Guide To Kitchen Knife Techniques
- Herb Marinated Lamb Chops with Asparagus, Lemon, a...
- GREEN SPACE TO PARTNER MARKET LANE GROUP TO REDUCE FOOD MILES AND FOOD WASTE
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Emporium Raising the Bar in Cork
- Beaujolais trade tasting comes back to Dublin
- The C.A.T. is out!
- Blog Policy
Thursday, March 12, 2015
Taste of the Week. Cully & Sully Lentil & Smoked Bacon Soup
Taste of the Week
Cully & Sully Lentil & Smoked Bacon Soup
The latest Taste of the Week is packed with flavour and makes for a great lunch after a rainy midweek morning. Full of goodness too as Lentils provide “plenty of protein, cholesterol-lowering soluble fibre and about twice as much iron as other legumes”. Cully & Sully provide lots of information on their packs and even a recipe on this one where you can combine chickpeas with the soup.
Cully & Sully have a big range of soups and also do Hot Pots and Pies, all widely available. Check it all out here, either before or after enjoying our Taste of the Week!