- Persia to West Cork via Galway's Mitzi’s Mezze
- Teeling Releases New Brabazon Port Cask Bottling
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Grub Club at the White Horse
- How CIT's Department of Tourism & Hospitality is r...
- Savour the last sip of summer with an Albarino tas...
- KeepCup. Keep Reusing. October is the Month to sta...
- World BBQ is coming to Limerick Town
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Sligo's Gala Harvest Feast
- Cliff Townhouse Oyster Fest takes place from 7th –...
- Griffins to reduce environmental Footprint with Ne...
- CHARITY ‘POP UP’ TO VISIT CORK CITY
- Coming Up: Murrisk Pattern & Oyster Festival
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
WSET Level 2: Intermediate Certificate in Wines & Spirits
WSET Level 2: Intermediate Certificate in Wines & Spirits (9 weeks)
Tuesdays 7.00pm-9.00pm from 18th February – 15th April
This course will run for 9 weeks and is Ideal for those with a grá for the grape, those with an interest and passion for the
world of wine and fine spirits and also for those in the hospitality industry looking for professional advancement.
The course is €395 and there is a payment plan in place if you wish to avail of it.
To register please contact Deirdre - deirdre@odonovansofflicence.
com , email@example.com or 021 4296060