- New Irish pot still gin, bursting with Mediterrane...
- Musgrave MarketPlace donates over 250,000 meals to...
- Munster Wine & Dine. Coming Soon. An evening at Ki...
- EU launches European Capital of Smart Tourism
- Cahernane House Hotel included in prestigious Cond...
- Musgrave MarketPlace announces partnership with Ch...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Introduction to Healthy Eating, at Richy's Clonaki...
- Burgundy on a West Cork Beach
- Franciscan Well Springs into Summer
- May is the Month for the Old Butter Roads Festival...
- IRISH EYES ARE SMILIGN!
- West Cork Farm Tours – An authentic grass roots, I...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
WSET Level 2: Intermediate Certificate in Wines & Spirits
WSET Level 2: Intermediate Certificate in Wines & Spirits (9 weeks)
Tuesdays 7.00pm-9.00pm from 18th February – 15th April
This course will run for 9 weeks and is Ideal for those with a grá for the grape, those with an interest and passion for the
world of wine and fine spirits and also for those in the hospitality industry looking for professional advancement.
The course is €395 and there is a payment plan in place if you wish to avail of it.
To register please contact Deirdre - deirdre@odonovansofflicence.
com , email@example.com or 021 4296060