- Franciscan Well Christmas Experience
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Of Mice and Mayors and Mulled Wine. Music too for ...
- FANAH-FEST: An Eight Degrees Brewing Beer & Music ...
- Flavours of New Zealand
- Upcoming Masterclasses at CLIFF Academy
- Culinary Match. Market Lane Group and CIT'S Touris...
- The Mescan Menu at The Tavern Murrisk
- Mallow Christmas Food and Craft Family Fair
- Dunnes Stores Awarded Irish Quality Food Retailer ...
- Update on "An Afternoon in Ballymaloe House including Sunday Lunch"
- ROZANNA PURCELL & LIFEWAY KEFIR PARTNER TO PROMOTE...
- All the Cheese Champions for 2017
- Go Full Irish for Charity
- Listowel Food Fair Honours Georgina Campbell
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
WSET Level 2: Intermediate Certificate in Wines & Spirits
WSET Level 2: Intermediate Certificate in Wines & Spirits (9 weeks)
Tuesdays 7.00pm-9.00pm from 18th February – 15th April
This course will run for 9 weeks and is Ideal for those with a grá for the grape, those with an interest and passion for the
world of wine and fine spirits and also for those in the hospitality industry looking for professional advancement.
The course is €395 and there is a payment plan in place if you wish to avail of it.
To register please contact Deirdre - deirdre@odonovansofflicence.
com , email@example.com or 021 4296060