- Declare Your Pride in Irish Food urges Restaurateu...
- Michelin Starred Chef Andy McFadden Shares His Favourite Quinoa Recipes
- Easter at The K Club. Eggs. And Golf!
- Kilkenny School of Food Seeks Tutors!
- Georgina Campbell’s Ireland - The Best of the Best
- Cahernane House Hotel entering final stage of €6.5...
- The Cask Ales and Extraordinary Brewing Festival a...
- EU PROGRAMME TO PROVIDE FOOD TO MOST DEPRIVED THRO...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Jean Smullen's Wine Diary
- The Franciscan Well Reveals Its First Festival of ...
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
WSET Level 2: Intermediate Certificate in Wines & Spirits
WSET Level 2: Intermediate Certificate in Wines & Spirits (9 weeks)
Tuesdays 7.00pm-9.00pm from 18th February – 15th April
This course will run for 9 weeks and is Ideal for those with a grá for the grape, those with an interest and passion for the
world of wine and fine spirits and also for those in the hospitality industry looking for professional advancement.
The course is €395 and there is a payment plan in place if you wish to avail of it.
To register please contact Deirdre - deirdre@odonovansofflicence.
com , firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 4296060