- Bayview Hotel Launches ‘Banquet by the Bay’ Series...
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Launch of A Taste of West Cork Food Festival
- Kinsale Bay Food launch new Bord Bia packaging de...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
WSET Level 2: Intermediate Certificate in Wines & Spirits
WSET Level 2: Intermediate Certificate in Wines & Spirits (9 weeks)
Tuesdays 7.00pm-9.00pm from 18th February – 15th April
This course will run for 9 weeks and is Ideal for those with a grá for the grape, those with an interest and passion for the
world of wine and fine spirits and also for those in the hospitality industry looking for professional advancement.
The course is €395 and there is a payment plan in place if you wish to avail of it.
To register please contact Deirdre - deirdre@odonovansofflicence.
com , email@example.com or 021 4296060