- Musgrave MarketPlace donates over 250,000 meals to...
- Munster Wine & Dine. Coming Soon. An evening at Ki...
- EU launches European Capital of Smart Tourism
- Cahernane House Hotel included in prestigious Cond...
- Musgrave MarketPlace announces partnership with Ch...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Introduction to Healthy Eating, at Richy's Clonaki...
- Burgundy on a West Cork Beach
- Franciscan Well Springs into Summer
- May is the Month for the Old Butter Roads Festival...
- IRISH EYES ARE SMILIGN!
- West Cork Farm Tours – An authentic grass roots, I...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Now for Level 3: Advanced Certificate in Wines & Spirits
WSET Level 3: Advanced Certificate in Wines & Spirits (15 weeks)
· Thursdays 7.00-9.00pm from 6th March – 19th June (1 week break midcourse)
This course will run for 15 weeks and is open only to those who have completed Level 2 Certificate in Wines & Spirits
The course is €695 with a payment plan available to those interested.
To register please contact Deirdre - deirdre@odonovansofflicence.
com , firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 4296060