- Kinsale Bay Food launch new Bord Bia packaging de...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Griffins of Dripsey Join Dessert Festival Fun
- GREEN SPACE TO PARTNER MARKET LANE GROUP TO REDUCE FOOD MILES AND FOOD WASTE
- Beaujolais trade tasting comes back to Dublin
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Now for Level 3: Advanced Certificate in Wines & Spirits
WSET Level 3: Advanced Certificate in Wines & Spirits (15 weeks)
· Thursdays 7.00-9.00pm from 6th March – 19th June (1 week break midcourse)
This course will run for 15 weeks and is open only to those who have completed Level 2 Certificate in Wines & Spirits
The course is €695 with a payment plan available to those interested.
To register please contact Deirdre - deirdre@odonovansofflicence.
com , email@example.com or 021 4296060