- The Good Value Wine List
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Franciscan Well Hosts Spirits Fest On Good Friday
- Exploding Tree launches Cocoa Husk Tea. An energiz...
- Breakfast cereal, flour, bread and more - Oats!
- Airfield: Fish. Fire and Grill.
- It’s the Year of the Dog – at The Draft House, Str...
- Fourcorners Begins Distribution Partnership with W...
- Celebrate at Glenlo Abbey Hotel
- Market Lane Group's new 'Chef Session' Pops Up on ...
- Slow Food East Cork. Coming: Prof Ted Dinan; Bronw...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Easter at The K Club. Eggs. And Golf!
- Georgina Campbell’s Ireland - The Best of the Best
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Now for Level 3: Advanced Certificate in Wines & Spirits
WSET Level 3: Advanced Certificate in Wines & Spirits (15 weeks)
· Thursdays 7.00-9.00pm from 6th March – 19th June (1 week break midcourse)
This course will run for 15 weeks and is open only to those who have completed Level 2 Certificate in Wines & Spirits
The course is €695 with a payment plan available to those interested.
To register please contact Deirdre - deirdre@odonovansofflicence.
com , email@example.com or 021 4296060