- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Grub Club at the White Horse
- How CIT's Department of Tourism & Hospitality is r...
- Savour the last sip of summer with an Albarino tas...
- KeepCup. Keep Reusing. October is the Month to sta...
- World BBQ is coming to Limerick Town
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Sligo's Gala Harvest Feast
- Cliff Townhouse Oyster Fest takes place from 7th –...
- Griffins to reduce environmental Footprint with Ne...
- CHARITY ‘POP UP’ TO VISIT CORK CITY
- Coming Up: Murrisk Pattern & Oyster Festival
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Now for Level 3: Advanced Certificate in Wines & Spirits
WSET Level 3: Advanced Certificate in Wines & Spirits (15 weeks)
· Thursdays 7.00-9.00pm from 6th March – 19th June (1 week break midcourse)
This course will run for 15 weeks and is open only to those who have completed Level 2 Certificate in Wines & Spirits
The course is €695 with a payment plan available to those interested.
To register please contact Deirdre - deirdre@odonovansofflicence.
com , firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 4296060