- Renowned London Cocktail Bar Callooh Callay To Pop Up in Cork; One Night Only
- SuperValu Unveils Its New Summer Wine Range. With ...
- UK’S BEST PIZZA CHEF, DAVIDE D’AURIA, TO HOST A MA...
- 100,000 Footfall Boost Expected for Newbridge Silverware with Launch of Factory Tour
- Freshii Goes Greener: Compostable Packaging, Cutl...
- Archway Lager launched by Franciscan Well
- Summer Season In Cask Cocktail Bar In Cork Kicks O...
- Official Opening June 18th for Athula Fusion Foods...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- CORK SUMMER SHOW: A CELEBRATION OF FARMLIFE FOR AL...
- Mescan Brewery Tours - New for Summer 2018
- Cork based TablePath puts you in control of your r...
- FIRST MARKET LANE SCHOLARSHIP HELPS STUDENT ON ROAD TO CULINARY SUCCESS
- ‘Our Table’ pop up event promises a fusion of flav...
- Beaujolais on Irish Tour!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Blog Policy
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Food and Drink Spotting
Food and Drink Spotting
“A thrilling weekend of food &
Slow Food Ireland and Sandbrook House present Grandmothers Day 2013. The festival returns to Sandbrook House this year and it is bigger and better than before.
Join us for a weekend of celebration, as we investigate our Irish food heritage and encourage families to come together and remember lost skills, pass on inherited wisdom and celebrate good, clean fair food.
Join us for. This will be a involving IT’s from across the island as we investigate “How can our Irish food heritage create jobs for this generation?”
gives families the opportunity to spend time together, remembering and recording lost skills and the precious inherited wisdom passed down by previous generations. Join us for a fun filled day of activities, workshops, entertainment and delicious cookery demonstrations! ...
The cork food festival will be held on the beamish and crawford site in the city centre between the 25th and 28th of July. If your business or brand would like to be involved or would like more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org . As this is a smaller site we will have limited capacity for exhibitors. (Fitzgeralds Park is under renovations and we will be back there next summer)
Our fundraiser 'A Taste of Kenmare' is only a fewdays days away. Through the funds raised we will be having the second Kenmare Food Carnival. Our video shows the highlights of year one which would not have been possible without the success of last years fundraiser. If you are looking for a great night out then please consider joining us on April 27th for fun & food by the sea at 'A Taste of Kenmare' and know you will be helping our dream for another fantastic food carnival become reality
As part of the series of events, we are delighted to announce that Emma Cullen of in Margaret River, Australia will showcase their wines at a special dinner in Cafe Paradiso on Tuesday 28th May.
Cullen Wines are renowned not only for their sophisticated quality but also for the philosophy behind their production, being produced on a certified biodynamic, carbon neutral and naturally powered estate. Rest assured, the Paradiso kitchen will be cooking up a storm to match these wines through a multi-course meal.
This will be a single sitting dinner event with limited availability, and booking is essential. Tickets, at €65 for dinner and accompanying wines, can be booked by calling the restaurant on 021 4277939.