- The Best Main Dish - Dux & Co www.facebook.com/duxandco
- The Best Dessert - The Choux Box www.facebook.com/TheChouxBox
- The Best Beverage - Coffee Angel www.coffeeangel.com
- Best Looking Mobiler - All Bar None www.allbarone.ie
- The Dubliner Best of Dublin Award - Dux & Co
- Killian Crowley is S.Pellegrino Young Chef 2018
- Claire remembered as Christmas lights switched on ...
- Franciscan Well Christmas Experience
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- FANAH-FEST: An Eight Degrees Brewing Beer & Music ...
- Flavours of New Zealand
- Upcoming Masterclasses at CLIFF Academy
- Culinary Match. Market Lane Group and CIT'S Touris...
- The Mescan Menu at The Tavern Murrisk
- Mallow Christmas Food and Craft Family Fair
- Dunnes Stores Awarded Irish Quality Food Retailer ...
- ROZANNA PURCELL & LIFEWAY KEFIR PARTNER TO PROMOTE...
- All the Cheese Champions for 2017
- Go Full Irish for Charity
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Top outdoor street food vendors announced at Dublin Street Food Awards 2011
[yellow tail] People’s Choice Award goes to
The Paella Guys
11 August 2011
The Paella Guys have been announced as the winner of the [yellow tail] People’s Choice Award at the Dublin Street Food Awards 2011, which was held at an exclusive [yellow tail] summer wine party at Pygmalion this evening.
The Dublin Street Food Awards are a celebration of the quality ‘food-to-go’ which is available from outdoor mobilers and stall holders across Dublin. The awards recognise those who work hard and brave the elements to feed us at outdoor events, festivals, sporting events, weekly farmers markets, Christmas markets and lunchtime markets on the streets around the capital.
[yellow tail], Ireland’s favourite Australian wine, ‘People’s Choice Award’ is one of the most coveted accolades at the event, as chosen by the public and readers of The Dubliner Magazine. The Paella Guys (www.facebook.com/
thepaellaguys) was started in 2009 by Ian Marconi, a chef who learned his trade working for the restaurants Moro and St John's in London. The Paella Guys now serve delicious paella and moorish meatballs at seven markets around Dublin.
A panel of judges, including some of Ireland’s top restaurant reviewers from the review team for The Dubliner 100 Best Restaurants guide and chaired by Dubliner Magazine’s Paul Trainer also crowned winners in the below categories:
The ‘Dubliner Best of Dublin’ overall winner, Dux & Co, receives an exclusive free pitch at this year’s Electric Picnic festival.
Sallyanne Cooney, General Manager of Gleeson’s incorporating Gilbey’s, which distributes [yellow tail] wine in Ireland, says:
“[yellow tail], Ireland’s favourite Australian wine, is delighted to be associated with the Dublin Street Food Awards and we are keen to acknowledge the achievement and individuality of these creative vendors. [yellow tail] is all about good taste, great times and encourages people to break the wine ‘rules’. The Paella Guys represent this. They have created something that is quite unique and great tasting but also delivers on quality and value, plus the public love them!”
[yellow tail] is available from all major stores (Dunnes, Tesco’s, Superquinn and Supervalu)
with an RRP of €9.35