|L-R: Sully, last year's winner Christine Crowley, Rachel Allen and Cully.|
- FYFFES CELEBRATES 130 YEARS
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Cork Food Policy Council Presents Cork Food Harvest Festival 2018
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- The Good Value Wine List
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Kelly’s Puddings go ‘All Ireland’ with Lidl
- Munster Wine & Dine. Baltimore & Longueville on the Autumn Agenda.
- A fantastic week at Feast Cork 2018
- INTRODUCING CRUST, WEXFORD. A true Neapolitan Piz...
- Catalan Theme at next Market Lane Chef Sessions
- CHEF’S TABLE - SEASONS 5 & 6
- Franciscan Well wins Best Tourist Bar in Ireland
- Waterford Harvest Festival brings taste-bud tingling, foodie fun to the city
- Cliff House Hotel to host Harty’s Oyster Tour & Su...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Dunnes Stores Simply Better Collection wins ‘Own Label Brand of the Year’ at the Food & Drink Business Awards 2018
- Market Lane Group Helps Keep Youth Rowing Programme Afloat
- Blog Policy
- DERRY CLARKE & GARY O’HANLON TO HEADLINE STRANDHI...
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
THE RETURN OF THE CHEF FACTOR
Chef Factor is back for 2011!
Colum O'Sullivan, of Cully & Sully, has been in touch with the news that the Chef Factor is to return this autumn.
"We’re proud to say that its return has been widely tipped as one of the hottest events in food to watch out for this year. The prize is the same as last year- a place on January’s coveted 12 week Ballymaloe cookery course including accommodation, together worth over €12,000 euro and will include two weeks with myself and Cully to learn the ways of the food business. Lat year's winner Christine is doing really well now, running her own tearooms and everything!"
"Again we’re really trying to get across that Chef Factor is for anybody who wants to learn how to cook and develop their own career in food. You don’t need to be a good cook to enter as the prize is professional training in one of the world’s leading cookery schools. We are simply looking for someone who really wants to win this once in a lifetime opportunity. You can enter anything you like-from beans on toast to a risotto, from steak to a cake!"
"We are also trying to remind entrants that Chef Factor is not all about online votes, as while three finalists will be determined by public vote, two wildcards will be handpicked by Cully and I to go through irrespective of votes and all finalists will be on an equal footing at the final. Everybody stands a great chance of winning the top prize!! Entrants are accepted from September 5th, 2011 and the winner is expected to be chosen in Ballymaloe on Saturday the 26th of November."
Entering is the same as last year- EASY PEASY! All you have to do is upload a simple photo of a dish with the words “Cully & Sully” somewhere in the image and submit this to cheffactor.ie along with a brief explanation of the dish and the reason why you deserve to win!