- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- BARRY AND FITZWILLIAM ANNOUNCE IRISH DISTRIBUTION ...
- Pudding for Christmas – from Kelly’s of course
- Killian Crowley is S.Pellegrino Young Chef 2018
- Claire remembered as Christmas lights switched on ...
- Franciscan Well Christmas Experience
- FANAH-FEST: An Eight Degrees Brewing Beer & Music ...
- The Mescan Menu at The Tavern Murrisk
- Mallow Christmas Food and Craft Family Fair
- Dunnes Stores Awarded Irish Quality Food Retailer ...
- Go Full Irish for Charity
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Taste Cork Week 2017
- Blog Policy
Friday, August 26, 2011
GARDEN OPERA AT BURREN HOUSE
From Vineyards Direct (www.fromvineyardsdirect.ie) are proud sponsors of these events:
“Charity events at Burren House with the London Garden Opera Company”
The events are on two days on 3rd and 4th Sept .
All proceeds are going to Marymount Hospice, Cork Simon and Local Schools.
These are the wines that will be available to buy, on 3rd and 4th September, at Burren House. They will be available either by the bottle or by the glass:
2009 Chateau Bauduc Blanc, Bordeaux €15 €5 glass
2009 Saint-Véran “Merloix”, Burgundy €15 €5 glass
2009 Altos De Oliva Garnacha, Catalunya €10 €4 Glass
2009 Barbera D’Alba: Cascina Chicco ‘Granera Alta’ €15 €5 glass
2007 Chateau Teyssier, St Emilion Grand Cru €20 €5 glass
For a full programme please visit : the Burren House website website www.burrenhouse.net (Saturday 3rd September full day, garden Opera and Picnic = tickets €69 Sunday 4th September 7-9pm = € 35)
All in a good cause! So pass the word on!
For more information on any of these wines please visit: www.fromvineyardsdirect.ie
or phone Stuart, Dave or Gareth at: 01 8457645