- Kinsale Bay Food launch new Bord Bia packaging de...
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Griffins of Dripsey Join Dessert Festival Fun
- GREEN SPACE TO PARTNER MARKET LANE GROUP TO REDUCE FOOD MILES AND FOOD WASTE
- Beaujolais trade tasting comes back to Dublin
- Blog Policy
Friday, August 26, 2011
GARDEN OPERA AT BURREN HOUSE
From Vineyards Direct (www.fromvineyardsdirect.ie) are proud sponsors of these events:
“Charity events at Burren House with the London Garden Opera Company”
The events are on two days on 3rd and 4th Sept .
All proceeds are going to Marymount Hospice, Cork Simon and Local Schools.
These are the wines that will be available to buy, on 3rd and 4th September, at Burren House. They will be available either by the bottle or by the glass:
2009 Chateau Bauduc Blanc, Bordeaux €15 €5 glass
2009 Saint-Véran “Merloix”, Burgundy €15 €5 glass
2009 Altos De Oliva Garnacha, Catalunya €10 €4 Glass
2009 Barbera D’Alba: Cascina Chicco ‘Granera Alta’ €15 €5 glass
2007 Chateau Teyssier, St Emilion Grand Cru €20 €5 glass
For a full programme please visit : the Burren House website website www.burrenhouse.net (Saturday 3rd September full day, garden Opera and Picnic = tickets €69 Sunday 4th September 7-9pm = € 35)
All in a good cause! So pass the word on!
For more information on any of these wines please visit: www.fromvineyardsdirect.ie
or phone Stuart, Dave or Gareth at: 01 8457645