- Carl D’Alton From Cask Wins World Class Irish Bart...
- 420 GUESTS TO DINE OUTDOORS FOR CORK’S LONG TABLE...
- Renowned London Cocktail Bar Callooh Callay To Pop Up in Cork; One Night Only
- SuperValu Unveils Its New Summer Wine Range. With ...
- UK’S BEST PIZZA CHEF, DAVIDE D’AURIA, TO HOST A MA...
- 100,000 Footfall Boost Expected for Newbridge Silverware with Launch of Factory Tour
- Freshii Goes Greener: Compostable Packaging, Cutl...
- Archway Lager launched by Franciscan Well
- Summer Season In Cask Cocktail Bar In Cork Kicks O...
- Official Opening June 18th for Athula Fusion Foods...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- CORK SUMMER SHOW: A CELEBRATION OF FARMLIFE FOR AL...
- Mescan Brewery Tours - New for Summer 2018
- Cork based TablePath puts you in control of your r...
- FIRST MARKET LANE SCHOLARSHIP HELPS STUDENT ON ROAD TO CULINARY SUCCESS
- ‘Our Table’ pop up event promises a fusion of flav...
- Beaujolais on Irish Tour!
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Blog Policy
Friday, August 26, 2011
GARDEN OPERA AT BURREN HOUSE
From Vineyards Direct (www.fromvineyardsdirect.ie) are proud sponsors of these events:
“Charity events at Burren House with the London Garden Opera Company”
The events are on two days on 3rd and 4th Sept .
All proceeds are going to Marymount Hospice, Cork Simon and Local Schools.
These are the wines that will be available to buy, on 3rd and 4th September, at Burren House. They will be available either by the bottle or by the glass:
2009 Chateau Bauduc Blanc, Bordeaux €15 €5 glass
2009 Saint-Véran “Merloix”, Burgundy €15 €5 glass
2009 Altos De Oliva Garnacha, Catalunya €10 €4 Glass
2009 Barbera D’Alba: Cascina Chicco ‘Granera Alta’ €15 €5 glass
2007 Chateau Teyssier, St Emilion Grand Cru €20 €5 glass
For a full programme please visit : the Burren House website website www.burrenhouse.net (Saturday 3rd September full day, garden Opera and Picnic = tickets €69 Sunday 4th September 7-9pm = € 35)
All in a good cause! So pass the word on!
For more information on any of these wines please visit: www.fromvineyardsdirect.ie
or phone Stuart, Dave or Gareth at: 01 8457645